return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Should I mack it to my x-hs teacher?
View this Thread in Original format
LatinLover
okay i had this teacher in hs in my senior year, very young shes like 25 yo, that in the beginning of the year we disliked each other because i acted like a smart ass with her but as the year went by we got along cause we shared many similarities in the same taste of music, art, literature etc... we became really good friends.

okay i graduated w.e 2 1/2 years have passed and the other day i saw her in a bookstore. okay i approached her and she was like all surprise that she saw me we had a nice long conversation and through the convo i found out she is single. but she kept staring at me with those eyes of her, idk but i think that bitch has like some type of attraction towards me, i just saw that, the eyes dont lie.

w.e surprisingly i asked her for her # ( i figured i could test her on that to see it as some type of sign if she was willing in talking again and meeting up some time) surprisingly she gave it to me.

so this is what i conclude.... i think shes interested. but im only 20 and shes 25. do you think shes into younger guys? from all that that we see on tv 4 some reason maany young teachers like younger guys :conf:
SuspicionVandit
all teachers are into younger people. that's why they became teachers
bas
That's the same age difference between me and my girlfriend. Nothing wrong with that at all :D

edit // Of course you ARE using the word "mack"...you're chances might be really slim.
Fibonacci
Yeah don't ever use that word again. But game on. Teachers have strict rules when its a student, but 20 and 25... that's really not a big age gap. Just don't come off as immature and blow the whole thing.
iammesol
Pwn that panocha
Project-K
go for it.

... and post pictures
Halcyon+On+On
quote:
Originally posted by LatinLover
idk but i think that bitch has like some type of attraction towards me

Yeah, idk either.

I just don't idk.
Silky Johnson