return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 
Beware of American cops
View this Thread in Original format
guerra-monstru
http://www.brasschecktv.com/page/270.html
So I left a more detailed expression in the PDD. Wasn't too sure as to how the people there would be concerned with this. So what do you as people of the US and international nations believe in way American cops act?
Project-K
They see me rollin, they hatin'...
SuspicionVandit
wait wait wait, even murderer's AREN'T treated like that?

_Nut_
Actions of one cannot be assumed as the norm for the hundreds of thousands of others.

Not to mention - what was the reason that they had her like that? What was she on/doing to get her arrested in the first place?
body125z
[QUOTE]Originally posted by SuspicionVandit
wait wait wait, even murderer's AREN'T treated like that?

[QUOTE]

noo dont tell me about it
police sux
LeopoldStotch
:o
DJ Mikey Mike
What a racket. That would take every ounce of self-restraint I have from punching her in the ing mouth - They should be commended.
Dj Skez
http://www.zanyvideos.com/videos/fr...gets_too_frisky

:stongue: :stongue: :stongue:

Classic video.
Elec
I can't even imagine how I'd feel if something like this was done to a loved one...

While I understand that this is only one side of the story, what the was the purpose of stripping her underwear of and leaving her naked? Thats pretty much torture as far as I'm concerned.

I also don't understand why this was filmed. Who filmed it? Maybe she was going crazy at the police station yelling how she was gonna stab somebody so they started filming to show the necessity of the search, and then only the stripping part gets leaked?
Chris Crossland

chach
quote:
Originally posted by Chris Crossland

lol
tubularbills
quote:
Originally posted by _Nut_
Actions of one cannot be assumed as the norm for the hundreds of thousands of others.

Not to mention - what was the reason that they had her like that? What was she on/doing to get her arrested in the first place?
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 
Privacy Statement