return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > DJing / Production / Promotion > DJ Booth

Cheap or Xpensive 1200's?
View this Thread in Original format
spectra
As you may or may not know I am saving up the cash for a pair of TT's, someone at my work is selling 2 1200 mk2's for £550. He says they are in mint condition. What do u guys think of the price? too high, or too low?
DJTJ
As long as they are in good condition, that's a fair price. You won't find them much cheaper than that unless they are dodgy. I bought mine second hand for £580, but they were from a reputable second hand store and they came in flight cases. Just check to make sure they are in good nick.

Buying from someone you know is a good thing, because you can get to them easily if things go wrong and you can also walk away with them in your hands rather than having to rely on shipping.
ascension
ive seen pairs of technics selling for $1000 Aust
depending on exchange rates that'd be somewhere in the 300 - 400 pound range yea?
Dj Zinni
You can get SL-1200MK2's for $480 (US) with an $80 rebate, from pssl.com right now, so thats $400 american isnt that like around 320 pounds or something. I have used pssl alot and they are great.
DJ TranceFormer
399 @ 123dj.com, go to hollywooddj, and they will beat that price by 25 bucks(basicly free shipping in US for 2 decks)
I know a friend of mine who got his 2 1210mkII's for $550 US
S-Type
quote:
Originally posted by DJ TranceFormer
399 @ 123dj.com, go to hollywooddj, and they will beat that price by 25 bucks(basicly free shipping in US for 2 decks)
I know a friend of mine who got his 2 1210mkII's for $550 US

w0w :eyes: where'd he get such a sweet deal like that???? i'm assuming he got new techs instead of secondhand ones??
DJTJ
These prices are for *one* Technics, not two. Double that price if you want a pair!
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement