return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Chicago, Detroit & N. Central USA

Pages: [1] 2 3 
3/14 - Adultnapper - Vision - VOLATL One Year
View this Thread in Original format
Quadlow

Looking forward to this. The Volatl party last weekend in Detroit was pure madness. Even though I was manning the door all night it was still a blast. Also you cant go wrong with adultnapper.
cervy
fiday detention debauchery back in action. can't wait for this one!
RJT
I still remember how awesome it was to hear Digweed play "Choose" @ WMC a couple years back.

Since we don't really have a plan as to how to get to the airport when we go to Amsterdam, maybe Myra and I could come into town on Friday and bother one of you all to take us to the airport on Saturday?

Call me:gsmile:

ffs
Quadlow
quote:
Originally posted by RJT
I still remember how awesome it was to hear Digweed play "Choose" @ WMC a couple years back.

Since we don't really have a plan as to how to get to the airport when we go to Amsterdam, maybe Myra and I could come into town on Friday and bother one of you all to take us to the airport on Saturday?

Call me:gsmile:

ffs

I would call but you wouldn't answer you cheeky bitch, lol. Hit me up duder and well figure something out.
Quadlow
Bump Bitches, this will be fierce.
peteone
i'm game
Quadlow
quote:
Originally posted by peteone
i'm game

Rave on, I don't think we have met yet either.

Who else is making it? Party of the weekend quality.
cervy
can't wait ;)
UWM
I really want to go. Debating pushing my trip home back a day.
cervy
going to get messy

Quadlow
quote:
Originally posted by UWM
I really want to go. Debating pushing my trip home back a day.

Go bitch. If you’re lucky I may just bring those virgins along for yeah.
UWM
Friday nights lately have been trouble. In the event I go I hope memories don't start to get hazy until at least 2-3am.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 
Privacy Statement