return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 
Martin Luther King Jr. Drives
View this Thread in Original format
iammesol
WHY ARE THEY ALL SO ING GHETTO! :nervous:

from earlier today:
quote:
Originally posted by iammesol
So story: I left an hour early for class to go to a Verizon store and get a charger. This turned into an adventure. I google mapped Verizon and found one down Peachtree (the main road of Atlanta). So I walk down that street, but instead of finding a Verizon store, I find a ghetto. I don't mean "ohnoes there's a black person" ghetto... I mean "OHCRACKHEADS!" ghetto. About 3/4s of the way in, I passed "Martin Luther King Jr. Drive." For those of you who don't know, MLK Jr. Drives are ALWAYS the epitome of ghetto NO MATTER WHAT CITY. I scanned the area really quick, did not find a Verizon, and walked swiftly to class. Thank God nothing happened... I had my MacBook in my backpack. :nervous:
MeLLyMeL
that's funny. LMK Dr. in Miami is soooo freaking ghetto too.
iammesol
They are all ghetto! No matter what freaking city you go to!!

AHHHHHH :(
RJT
MLK Drive in Milwaukee is about 5 or 6 blocks west of our house - and is also, for the most part, incredibly ghetto.

I also generally lol when I drive by the Milwaukee DNR, which seems oddly placed on MLK Drive in the heart of the ghetto.
sweds00
Did you say ghetto or:
denys envy
That's funny because the MLK drive in Baltimore is actually pretty decent. Half of it is UMDB Medical Center Facilities, and there's a couple of other colleges down the road, also the Maryland Arts Institute is located there too. And to the south there's the M&T Bank Stadium (Ravens) and Camden Yards nearby.

Ironic because it's Baltimore.
Audious
MLK Dr. here in Mankato is out in the boonies, lol.
denys envy
quote:
Originally posted by Audious
MLK Dr. here in Mankato is out in the boonies, lol.

lol Mankato. my ex lives out there.
iammesol
quote:
Originally posted by denys envy
That's funny because the MLK drive in Baltimore is actually pretty decent. Half of it is UMDB Medical Center Facilities, and there's a couple of other colleges down the road, also the Maryland Arts Institute is located there too. And to the south there's the M&T Bank Stadium (Ravens) and Camden Yards nearby.

Ironic because it's Baltimore.

Exactly. It's Baltimore. The whole city is ghetto EXCEPT FOR mlk jr. drive :p

quote:
Originally posted by RJT
I also generally lol when I drive by the Milwaukee DNR, which seems oddly placed on MLK Drive in the heart of the ghetto.

Whats Milwaukee DNR? If it's some upscale business, yes. There is that here too. I noticed several office buildings there and thought, "WHAT THE ARE YOU THINKING BUILDING AN OFFICE HERE?!!" Yeah, I would never work there, no matter the payout :wtf:
RJT
quote:
Originally posted by iammesol

Whats Milwaukee DNR? If it's some upscale business, yes. There is that here too. I noticed several office buildings there and thought, "WHAT THE ARE YOU THINKING BUILDING AN OFFICE HERE?!!" Yeah, I would never work there, no matter the payout :wtf:

Department of Natural Resources - and unless crack, hookers, and items you can purchase at "Wig & Beauty" stores are natural resources, it just seems oddly placed. :p

iammesol
quote:
Originally posted by RJT
Department of Natural Resources - and unless crack, hookers, and items you can purchase at "Wig & Beauty" stores are natural resources, it just seems oddly placed. :p

Preingcisely!!! :wtf:
L.E.N.
Chris Rock did a bit about MLK. Dead on though. Some of the sketchyist streets.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 
Privacy Statement