return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Chicago, Detroit & N. Central USA

Benny Bennassi ?
View this Thread in Original format
rrricannnn
Hello Peeps,

Would you guys want to see this guy in Milwaukee? I have been given an opportunity to bring him down in May. My only scare would be his talent fee and how well he would be received in the unpredictable smaller Milwaukee market. As some of you may know My 5yr Milwaukeenights.com anniversay with Robbie Rivera was a blast with over 700 showing at Decibel but will Benny be to much of gamble? Please share with me your honest thoughts. I'd like to bring him but I would need a great deal of support to pull this off in Milwaukee.

Josh
RJT
Josh - if you do it right, I think you can pull it off. Bennassi certainly plays tunes that Milwaukee will probably eat up, and if you promote it as well as you did the Rivera show I think you could do well.

:)
DjRow
quote:
Originally posted by RJT
Josh - if you do it right, I think you can pull it off. Bennassi certainly plays tunes that Milwaukee will probably eat up, and if you promote it as well as you did the Rivera show I think you could do well.

:)

who's your daddy?
Lizard_boy
benny is a cash cow. aslong as you promote it youll do fine. TRUST ME. word spreads quick about this guy.

guy1 " whose benassi "
guy 2 " he made that song ' satisfaction ' you might have seen it in that wendy`s commercial "
guy 1 " oh that guy ! hell yea lets go i love that song "

guy 3 " amateurs..."
PinkDaisy
I think anywhere that Rivera does well, Benassi would do even better.
And it was a Burger King commercial :p
neutron liar
yes book him. his sets are so beyond that booty house he makes... and I've yet to see him..so it'd be full of win since its here and not chi-town.
DPetey81
Benassi should do better than Rivera. He is much more mainstream. We probably have a similar scene here in Columbus, and both of them rolled through here recently. The Rivera night was pretty good, but the Benassi night blew it away hands down. More people, better vibe, tons of females;) , etc....
Pete K
He pulled in about 600 people here in Nashville on a Thursday night.
thechronic
He was the biggest draw ever for Bleu in Detroit, 900+. Not a big fan, but the masses seem to like him.
Tru Events
My partner and I produced both the Cleveland and Detroit shows. Both sold out. In fact, the Detroit show sold out before doors and we did around 1,100 that night. Not only does BB have massive commercial appeal, he is supported by the real EDM heads, producers etc. When you have an act like that who is respected all around you win. Good luck with the show.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement