return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 
What's your browsing style?
View this Thread in Original format
Dr. DAS
Are you a full-sceen kind of person, or are you all about the multiple windows?

I like my internets in full screen.
Haak
Full-screen, multiple tabs. And always the same few sites. I'm a boring browser.
Djsketchbag
quote:
Originally posted by Haak
Full-screen, multiple tabs. And always the same few sites. I'm a boring browser.

+1
Acton
quote:
Originally posted by Dr. DAS
Are you a full-sceen kind of person, or are you all about the multiple windows?

I like my internets in full screen.

when im at home = full screen

at work = multiple windows, and ill be getting dual monitors soon :D
Project-K
Full screen, multiple tabs. I always browse two or more sites at once. I read one when the other loads.
jpisani
Full screen, always at least two tabs open, one that I use, one has google open, and then if I happen to google something and end up checking it out, I'll subconciously open up a 3rd tab.
leph555
quote:
Originally posted by Project-K
Full screen, multiple tabs. I always browse two or more sites at once. I read one when the other loads.

+1
Frenchie
quote:
iammesol
quote:
Originally posted by Project-K

quote:
Same sites... I'm a boring browser.
tubularbills
maximized, multiple tabs. no full screen. i like seeing the start bar :(

kamil
quote:

+1
david.michael
Stretched to cover MOST of the screen, but I leave Outlook maximized in the background so that I can easily click away from TA etc. when someone comes into my office. Multiple tabs in Firefox.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 
Privacy Statement