return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 
trancEaddict T-SHIRT thread - *POST YOUR IDEAS HERE*
View this Thread in Original format
Swamper
Alright...

I think I'm gonna sell these things through CafePress (in california) unless someone knows of a similar place that is on par with that.

So far there are ideas floating around of having

sized big on the front of the shirt across the chest...

Others are suggesting putting this on the back (below shoulders) and "... addicted yet?" on the front centre across the chest

and others want their Nick somewhere on the shirts... hey I'm open to ideas... if u wanted a custom one with a little change then I can do that too.. or a list of your top DJs/producers on the back.. I dunno.

Right now I need to know what the majority want so I can eventually set up a poll with the top options

Go crazy.
hmmm...

the tranceaddict logo on da front... with or without the canadian flag =p.. maybe u could make different ones with different flags..
reflecting on "Tranceaddict international" lol.. well i mean lotsa ppl from different places hehe..
umm...

then.. a motto... like err

"trancEaddict for life"
then a picture of our mascot sugarbean..
there..
quote:
Originally posted by infinity
hmmm...
then a picture of our mascot sugarbean..
there..

I'm sure tu_face would love that! :D lol

How about posting a megapoll where everyone can vote for a single track,DJ and/or producer that was their fav (of the list) for the last 6 months or so. Then the shirt could have a list of the TA top 10

quote:
Originally posted by Swamper and infinity

"trancEaddict for life"

"... addicted yet?"

These are good! Could have the first across the shoulders - the second below the list? hmmmm .... dunno

I like the pic - but agree that the flag should be replaced by multiple nations/or make it optional.
Customizing the flag bit for what each of ya want is cool with me... shows we're international

(I know you all don't wanna admit some canadian in his basement came up with this site while all he hears on the radio is Britney Spears & Eminem. )

:D

lol
hey swamp.
remember the frog (dont know exactly but looked like it) logo you had when you loaded www.tranceaddict.com ??? i think you should put that infront of the shirt. little like w: 2" x h: 1"
and in the back the TrancEaddict logo

greets
Yeah, you shouldn't put one flay on it... None or a couple (Netherlands, UK, Canadian, German, Italy and some others)

And TrancEaddict for life and addicted yet are great!
Maybe some on the back like that thread where everyone was doing the
T
R
A
N
C
E
thingie

Here it is : http://www.tranceaddict.com/forums/...p?threadid=3993

Or some other REALLY COOL catchy and heartwarming line :D
>"One nation..trance nation"<
Nice line :D

"trancEaddict for life"

"... addicted yet?"
Is also cool :D

Well there are 2 much ideas to think off..

Oh yeah it would be nice to have shirt which you can actually wash without letting it turn into gray/white.. or when the prints just fall off..

The frog thingie is also really cool..

I would like to see me own country (flag) printed on it :)
And maybe a worldglobe with it.. (not all the other flags.. my opinion ofcourse)

GreetZz People
quote:
Originally posted by Bendy

I'm sure tu_face would love that! :D lol

I could wear a t-shirt with that on.. :p

Yeahy i think having the translation of a trancEaddict thing would go well on the back, if u look at that thread take a look at some of suzaku's replies.. very nce stuff.

I also like the idea with the trancEaddict frog thing on it, that rocked...

Peace
i can draw little things for the shirts if u want. see my avatar? well why not have little pictures like that of the members?

litte cartoon versions of trancEaddicts?
i could do that :)

baby t`s for the girls maybe,

i personally would love a t-shirt with my little person on it, i drew it myself.

just a thought
xxx
- Miss B
"... all boy-bands..."

trance is life. death is pop. :D i love that.
Hey man, cool ...Where can we get these....that's cool with the canadain flag on the shirt and putting your favorite DJ's and producers....I dunno how your going to do it, working a short while as a graphic designer making shirts that would be a major pain for whoever is making it? I would imagine putting the address of the site would be a good thing? Hey can we contribute a submission for a new trance addict logo :) I never thought of it before but I could get the old Photoshop out and see if I can't get some good imagery going :).....hehe
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 
Privacy Statement