return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Europe > Europe - United Kingdom & Ireland

Pages: [1] 2 
Rumour from #Armind
View this Thread in Original format
Kinuvan
The rumour from Armind(the irc channel) is that Armin will be performing a 4hr set at Gatecrasher on June the 8th, if that's true then GC have decieved us about when the first craher monthly will be:s (Alternative explanations= Crasher original planned to still be going weekly at this time and the info hasn't filtered through the rumour mill yet/ Someone was talking to complete bollox to me.)

Also Armin and Signum are supposed ot be at Media in Nottingham on June 2
DuMonde TrAnCeR
quote:
Originally posted by Kinuvan
The rumour from Armind(the irc channel) is that Armin will be performing a 4hr set at Gatecrasher on June the 8th, if that's true then GC have decieved us about when the first craher monthly will be:s (Alternative explanations= Crasher original planned to still be going weekly at this time and the info hasn't filtered through the rumour mill yet/ Someone was talking to complete bollox to me.)

i expect they have looked at the listings on armins site which represent b4 gc planned to go monthly, although surely the idea would of been in the pipeline for quite sometime, who knows.

maybe there will be a non gatecrasher nigth thats exactly like crasher biut not called crasher and not as big on the other nights, apart from the crasher and tidy nights of the month, just a theory :conf:
jonsimmonds
well anyone with a decent business mind will releise that theres 1000 odd clubbers in teh sheffield area who are into trance and theres nowhere to go, oh and theres a vacent night club for 3 out of 4 sat nites in a month, imm 99% sure something will replace gatecrasher....

...maybee hamstercrasher....

...maybee not....
DuMonde TrAnCeR
starring armin van hamster!!! 4 hour set! some of the banginest hamster seeds from across the globe, all in one cage!
jonsimmonds
with the hamster wheels where you can bun off excess energy
DuMonde TrAnCeR
hamstah pills r those little white sweets u give hamster sand they make them hyper!
flystyler
Well the republic will want some money, so they will let the place be used by somebody. Something will happen
tu_face
as ive sed before i think they'll move blessed to saturdays or somethin...

ionno..

whore alternatively is there a GC @ heaven that weekend..? it could mean that...
Kinuvan
I'm not sure, I checked the website no sign of there eve rhaving been a GC booking, but tehn that doesn't mean much. Just thought this was a little interesting, I guess we won't find out anything solid till Crasher release the info
eLe_vatE
quote:
Originally posted by Kinuvan

:eyes: :eyes: :eyes: **drewls on keyboard**

tu_face
theres a rumour goin round the crasher peeps atm... i wont beleive it til i see it, but apparently they r gunna do a grand finale night (mainly bcoz ppl were moanin that the last GC weekly is picotto and they supposedly dont like him) and the rumour sez it looks a little like this....

armin/ferry b2b 9-12
matt hardwick/scott bond b2b 12-2
cosmic gate/scot project b2b 2-6

if this rumour is true then this will be the best night on the planet. but it smells a little bit like bull to me...

ah well, all we can do is hope :D
Kinuvan
f00k that would be amazing, and after my exams too, seems unlikely though.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement