return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Chicago, Detroit & N. Central USA

It's totally also Mili's birthday today.
View this Thread in Original format
RJT
I know he doesn't check in very often anymore - but whatever, I miss that kid.

Happy birthday man. :)
lücid
many lapdances and chocolate chip cookies to you, Mili!
jonze
happy birthday
bas
Happy birthday :)
Yuris
Happy Birthday Mili :)

Hope everything is well in Mostar
delobbo
already hit im on myspace.. happy bday dawg
RJT
Right before Mili left he and I had been working on trying to put a night together where we'd get a chance to play a bit more back to back than we had previously - I'm hoping that if he makes it back this Summer we can make that happen.

It's definitely just not the same without that kid playing around here as often as he used to.
delobbo
I still listen to his Nov 06 mix on occasion (such as now heh). It has one of the most incredible beginnings ever and just keeps going. Just an amazing mix.
Randy4me
quote:
Originally posted by RJT
Right before Mili left he and I had been working on trying to put a night together where we'd get a chance to play a bit more back to back than we had previously - I'm hoping that if he makes it back this Summer we can make that happen.

It's definitely just not the same without that kid playing around here as often as he used to.

Hopefully there will be another Mili/Howells sighting this summer.
RJT
quote:
Originally posted by Randy4me
Hopefully there will be another Mili/Howells sighting this summer.

Those have been some of the best nights out of my entire life.

denys envy
i wish you many hookers and blow on this fine weekend of your birthday celebration.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement