return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 
I just got a spam TEXT?!!!
View this Thread in Original format
iammesol
quote:
Originally posted by BeGay@laurett.com

would u like to chat u can c my pf at Tamika.arushofmindto.com

:wtf:
UmmiE
WTF is a pf?
kadomony
quote:
Originally posted by UmmiE
WTF is a pf?

profile?
Ang ' ela_ie
Yep, I get them too. What the eff.
Mr.Mystery
Be happy, at least you're getting texts for a change.
bas
quote:
Originally posted by UmmiE
WTF is a pf?

fart?
iammesol
I swear, if the amount of these texts ever reaches the amount of spam emails, there will be blood. :mad:
bas
I remember there being this website a few months ago that allowed you to put your cell number on this spam block list. I thought it was silly because cell phones wouldn't be spammed. I was wrong :wtf:
iammesol
Bas, that was a website that stole numbers and sold them to companies so they COULD spam you. Be GLAD that you didn't participate. :thepirate
Meat187
quote:
Originally posted by bas
I remember there being this website a few months ago that allowed you to put your cell number on this spam block list. I thought it was silly because cell phones wouldn't be spammed. I was wrong :wtf:

So you sent your number to a website and then received spam? Now there's a mystery...

mezzir
heard something on npr about this last night actually, smshing :p
i forget the stat but they said that verizon for example blocks millions and millions of these a month. they've been happening for a while, they just do'nt get through as often.
bas
quote:
Originally posted by Meat187
So you sent your number to a website and then received spam? Now there's a mystery...

No. I was just stating fact.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 
Privacy Statement