return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Montreal

Some kind of riot down town...
View this Thread in Original format
licks
...nothing too violent but saw a couple cop cars windows smashed. Seemed like there a bunch of street punkish kinda kids around. Dunno really. Went to explore further and met a wall of riot police marching my way so decided to turn around :p Anyways just letting u guys know, check the news later.
RobotHouse
...was it near a church of scientology?
licks
dunno, think it was kinda wandering I watched the helicopter from my place do rounds in a large vicinity moving around from place to place, when i got there was around and before berri evry block had a group of riot police on them and then at some point there was bus loads of them haha. i have not heard anything else actually.
RobotHouse
well yesterday was supposed to be protest scientology day they had demonstrations all over the world
Bertuzz
it was to protest against Police Brutality
it was in the newspaper today.
moevalith
quote:
Originally posted by Bertuzz
it was to protest against Police Brutality
it was in the newspaper today.

Police brutality? That phrase is so wrong!! Kudos to the protests, but I dont think smashing down police car windows really helps :toothless :)
Leif
Ah, I was wondering why there were 8 fully geared up police men in line behind me at tim hortons...
licks
Speaking of police brutality. CZ in toronto was raided and according to a witness everyone was treated horribily. See TOTA
Bertuzz
quote:
Originally posted by moevalith
Police brutality? That phrase is so wrong!! Kudos to the protests, but I dont think smashing down police car windows really helps :toothless :)

ya police brutality

and meanwhile, a lot of the protesters got manhandled by the cops...kind of defeats the purpose of the whole thing.

who knows...
malek
this event is an excuse for anarchist groups to fight with the cops... they are a bunch of ing morons and need to be destroyed by the cops. yes I said it: go cops!

mastercongo
i had an encounter with the cops recently, they treath me respectfully. so yeah go cops x 2
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement