return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont.

anyone else sick of bin laden video tapes
View this Thread in Original format
Vivid Boy
they find more of these things then new tupac albums.

its in retarded. "new bin laden videotape!!!!" just in case anyone forgot or is still paying attention!!

I'm starting too think 2 things. either bin laden has been totally made up and/or works with the U.S goverment orrrrrrrrrrrrr he's trying rally in hard to have celeb status to bypass line at some of miami beach's hot spots
exstasie
Sportsinteraction.com (Online Gambling Website)

Thursday, May 29, 2008 20:00

US catch Osama bin Laden while Bush is President
Will the US Capture bin Laden during Bush Presidency? Killing bin Laden counts as Yes.

YES
Price 6.50

NO
Price 1.08
UmmiE
The should start a reality show " A day in the life of Bin Laden " or something like Mountain Cribs....sick of those tapes as well.:mad:
Vivid Boy
i remember his first tape was

" i didnt do it"

And then his second tape was

"ok ok u got me, i did do it. sike!"

and i never paid attention to anymore. he should honestly just have his own show, maybe a talk show style like oprah. he can interview pregnant infidels. and give away goats to his audience.
SPANIARD
quote:
Originally posted by Vivid Boy
and i never paid attention to anymore.

This defeats the whole purpose of everything you've written.
Vivid Boy
i didnt do it
Yohan
All his tapes get boring without the actual fireworks of holy mujahideen blowing up something.

Words words words... They mean without action
capo tutti di
quote:
Originally posted by Vivid Boy
they find more of these things then new tupac albums.

its in retarded. "new bin laden videotape!!!!" just in case anyone forgot or is still paying attention!!

I'm starting too think 2 things. either bin laden has been totally made up and/or works with the U.S goverment orrrrrrrrrrrrr he's trying rally in hard to have celeb status to bypass line at some of miami beach's hot spots

Saw a poll on CNN last nite...out all the news stories people payed attention to Iraq was a mere 4%...Heath Ledger grabbed triple the attention.

My theory is that once they show results then people will be interested.

Iraq is soooooo 2003
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement