return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

tv out -- help
View this Thread in Original format
apri_peel
i have no clue what i have to look for
i know theres such a thing but not sure what the technical name for it is
know its a card and possibly some software

anyone knows what exactly is it and how much am i looking at price-wise?
jeronemango
some video cards have tv out,, means u can plug ur video card to your TV.. im not 100% sure about this..
trancaholic
quote:
Originally posted by jeronemango
some video cards have tv out,, means u can plug ur video card to your TV.. im not 100% sure about this..

Exactly
lMIlk
yea its the yellow cable btw, i had it on an old card the quality on the tv is horrible but fun for games :)
apri_peel
i dont have that, im looking for a separate thing, with preferably good quality :)
OrZonE
All(most) newer Video cards have TV out, don't know how good the quality is on them - I haven't bought a video card in ages. Price-wise in canaDUH :) you'll get a decent card for 150$
SmellsExcellent
quote:
Originally posted by apri_peel
i dont have that, im looking for a separate thing, with preferably good quality :)

yer lookin for an "S" out. You can do this in a few ways.... One is get a card that has it, or the other is to find a converter 9becaus the scan rate is changed from RGB (monitor) to TV.. anyways, get a scan rate converted that will take a RGB input and has an S output. That will give you high quality pic on the TV screen. Also, your TV need to have and S input. Some wont take that high of a resolution.

-marc
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement