return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 
Causes to fight for
View this Thread in Original format
Lira
As I was waiting for my brother at university, I saw a really funny looking poster inviting people to a protest for a "Free Tibet" in front of the Chinese Embassy. Now, a protest here certainly won't achieve much but... at least they tried - and, they've inspired me.

What would be an interesting cause to fight for? "One Korea", "One Mongolia", "Separation of Science and the State", "Buttsechs for all"... this is a serious matter and, this being the internet, I had to let the CORe have a say. I personally think the fight for "One Mongolia" would be nice: it's random, it's unheard of, and it's possibly the most awesome landlocked country in the world. Darfur's got much attention already anyway.

What do you say?
getfoul
"Eliminate the Emos"
Lira
quote:
Originally posted by getfoul
"Eliminate the Emos"

I actually like them. Thanks for your input, though - Next!
Audious
Don't fight for something for the sake of fighting for something. Fight for something you believe in.
Lira
quote:
Originally posted by Audious
Don't fight for something for the sake of fighting for something. Fight for something you believe in.

What if I believe in fighting for the sake of fighting for something?
Orbital32
Death to us all
Ygrene
...your right to party??
Fibonacci
funny how we'll protest to free tibet and protest if we ever sent troops there. Americans are great at -talking.

Anyway, i'd fight to continue hooking up with your sister
Boomer187
SAVE TEH DIRT SHREW!

Orbital32
quote:
Originally posted by Boomer187
SAVE TEH DIRT SHREW!

Weeds is awesome. The main girl...HOTTTT

iammesol
fight your local neighbor
Ted Promo
justice for Bryan Mough.