return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 
Getting my head around this...
View this Thread in Original format
ZeJayMan
I'm in the middle of writing an essay and I turn to the Cor to finish this sentence for me.

By attempting to create the polar opposite of something, you are immediately acknowledging the existence of your counterpart. By subverting your counterpart, whether it be a parody or otherwise, you are...

best result wins a prize.
elFreak
eat vaginas like they were jello pudding pops.
iammesol
subverting your counterpart.
Dr. DAS
quote:
Originally posted by ZeJayMan
I'm in the middle of writing an essay and I turn to the Cor to finish this sentence for me.

By attempting to create the polar opposite of something, you are immediately acknowledging the existence of your counterpart. By subverting your counterpart, whether it be a parody or otherwise, you are...

best result wins a prize.

If you are attempting to create something, it doesn't already exsist. Therefore you are acknowledging the existence of something that doesn't yet exsist.

Like Israel.

j/k
elFreak
quote:
Originally posted by Dr. DAS
eat cawks like jello pudding pops

fag
iammesol
quote:
Originally posted by elFreak
fag

vag
elFreak
quote:
Originally posted by iammesol
pudding pops and felicia rashad

theo huxtable
wotyzoid
I bet we are of great help if you don't tell us wtf this essay is about..

" By subverting your counterpart, whether it be a parody or otherwise, you are presenting yourself vulnerable for a kick to the groin =] "
ZeJayMan
To what extent, if at all, is ‘Spanish’ and/or ‘European’ cinema presented as the polar opposite of US cinema in ANY THREE FILMS you have studied so far? (4000 words)
elFreak
euro cinema has way more atm

elFreak
quote:
Originally posted by elFreak
bill cosby and wooden sticks
mezzir
yeah how to finish that sentence really depends on what you're trying to say
and hey, i'm writing a film essay too :gsmile:
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement