return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Winter Music Conference 2008

Hope Recordings Review - Nick Warren, Dave Seaman, Jody Wisternoff, Hybrid, 16 BL
View this Thread in Original format
darin epsilon
This was by far the best party I've ever attended at any WMC. Aad from 16 Bit Lolitas played like the best opening set I've ever heard. Really deep, groovey, melodic, and interesting throughout. Sound system was a little flat so it didn't really do the music much justice but it was loud enough to hear all the fine details of each track. Nick Warren brought down the energy at several points during the night. This was my first time ever seeing Nick live, but I would have to say that Dave and 16 Bit Lolitas definitely kept the audience moving more. Will be posting a movie on Youtube soon that shows Seaman completely blowing the place apart. Jody was playing some absolutely killer tracks in the second room, and I missed Hybrid's performance. Overall a 5 out of 5 event.
JohnnyMonsoon
This event was legendary! I had hit my wall earlier that evening but still wanted to check it out. I'll post a full review later but all I can say is Dave Seaman is BACK! Wow! That man destroyed Shine!
Dan1584
I saw the flyer for this while in the want tickets line and I was pissed I didn't know about it sooner, it looked like a killer lineup, I'm not surprised it was amazing.
ctt300
quote:
Originally posted by JohnnyMonsoon
This event was legendary! I had hit my wall earlier that evening but still wanted to check it out. I'll post a full review later but all I can say is Dave Seaman is BACK! Wow! That man destroyed Shine!

I want(NEED) this Dave Seaman set. He has blown me away in the past...
aBigWreck
I watched the whole Jody set, I definitely enjoyed it more then Nick's stuff.
epdarks
Seaman was destructive for the last hour. A lot of good nights this year but this show took me to another place.
Gedas
it sure was an amazing night, i hope someone recorded this set and it surfaces somewhere
Frequency Mike
dave def destroyed shine... one track in particular I'll prob never forget
Lamon
amazing night. awesome tag team of nick and dave. think they even mixed the intro to MJ's "Beat It"...

one of the best EDM journey's i've ever had.
Gedas
ID anyone?

Closing, too bad my camera died :(

:
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement