return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Winter Music Conference 2008

Pages: [1] 2 
The Main Event w diddy....what was this all about?
View this Thread in Original format
dj inphinity
anyone go to this diddy event with claude vonstroke and steve angello? how was it curious to hear what it was all about
jonnypmo
i bet it was filled with nothing but nasty electro tech music
TranceNation1
Was Diddy at the Morillo show @Cameo
Rukes
It's Diddy trying to get into the dance music industry. He started his own night every Friday at Cameo, so the first night was during WMC. Just the start of his night.
bigherm
quote:
Originally posted by TranceNation1
Was Diddy at the Morillo show @Cameo

yes he was. he hung out for a while. TranceNation1 the only TA i met the entire trip. right on :toocool:
TranceNation1
quote:
Originally posted by bigherm
yes he was. he hung out for a while. TranceNation1 the only TA i met the entire trip. right on :toocool:

did he show up around 3 fvck bc i did'nt see him
bigherm
not sure what time he showed up. but he was there only while Morillo was playing.
charon
diddy? as in the rapper? He's spinning now? ..... *shakes head* It's all downhill from here
Ted Promo
quote:
Originally posted by charon
diddy? as in the rapper? He's spinning now? ..... *shakes head* It's all downhill from here

as far as I know he doesn't spin, but he MC's horribly over sets Morillo does. And Lawler. And apparently Angello and von Stroke now.
iammesol
What about Deadmau5? Oh wait...

raven848
this was from a guy I know

quote:
Steve Angello vs Diddy....this party at Cameo was so damn wierd but to freaking amzing as angello would dj and diddy would vocal on it and say crazy and used a vocal effects board to change his voice...truely amazing stuff....angello played a banging set.
cl0wnz0r
does your friend wear sunglasses at night?
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement