return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > DJing / Production / Promotion > DJ Booth

Traktor 3 Recording
View this Thread in Original format
Feonix
So I have 16 tracks in my overall mix compilation and for all of the actually mixing parts I've recorded into separate .nmx files without any problems. Now, does anyone know how to compile all those .NMX files into one piece so that they play every song from start to finish? When I recorded them I only recorded the mixing parts which are all only about 2 minutes in length, basically I want to put all of them together in order but also have them play the parts which I did'nt record in the .nmx... Can someone show me how to do this?
Config
hahaha, wtf :crazy:
abletonlive05
I dont have traktor 3 but I have used it before, there are two diffrent ways to record with traktor. One that records the mix almost like a macro and then there is a audio record feature. Traktor 3 may or may not have it, I know that traktor 2.6 something does have the feature. look at the bottom of the screen and see if there is a record button. you might have to hilite the folder titled audio recordings. try experimenting maybe pressing the two diffrent record buttons when you stop recording it should add a file to your browser with a bunch of numbers
abletonlive05
I figured it out.

if you look towards the top left corner of the screen, you'll see a section titled PAGE and then four numbers underneath. Click the number FOUR. this will bring up a set of controls one being an audio record function. if you have recorded your dj set already and it is self automated then you should just be able to press play and then press record or vice versa.

Try ableton live you can do alot more and it is much more smooth than traktor. Traktor is alot of fun though i like the older version better.
abletonlive05
here is a million dollar idea for traktor users. import a track with vocals or a cool trance track or maybe even some hip hop or gangster rap. set your loop function to the number 1 and drag the pitch control to negative 35 and then press play and loop your favorite parts. it rocks.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement