return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Winter Music Conference 2008

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 
The worst night club @ WMC
View this Thread in Original format
TranceNation1
I would have to say Nocturnal to freaking small 4 A&B it was pack in there . But then again i left around A&B were playing b/c i was tired and need sleep
Partyboy
Park West Sucked...
TranceNation1
quote:
Originally posted by Partyboy
Park West Sucked...

There dj booth suck
raven848
I liked Park West better as Twilo. All that VIP really takes away from the club. Plus the downstairs room, whats up with the weird decor? It really doesn't work.
DEADLYACURACCY
Metropolis Wins this one. I was embarassed for Gareth,Andy Moor, and John OCallaghan
drEamer
quote:
Originally posted by DEADLYACURACCY
Metropolis Wins this one. I was embarassed for Gareth,Andy Moor, and John OCallaghan
i didnt think the club sucked too bad....just the turnout...the music was great tho
drEamer
quote:
Originally posted by TranceNation1
I would have to say Nocturnal to freaking small 4 A&B it was pack in there . But then again i left around A&B were playing b/c i was tired and need sleep
its a lil small....but last year they were at BED!!! way smaller.....Nocturnal is just a smaller version of Vision....it was packed tho
Trojanman
quote:
Originally posted by drEamer
i didnt think the club sucked too bad....just the turnout...the music was great tho

this party was a disaster..that club looked run down ....like a place where crackheads dwell when its not in operation. i felt funny sitting on the couches
drEamer
i didnt sit down....they had couches?? LOL....i was wasted.....all i heard was the music......
JD8180
quote:

i actually saw gareth emery the night after (at the anjunabeats party in nocturnal). he said he was there because andy moor was his ride for the dissident party or w/e it was that they were both spinning at later that evening. i mentioned to him "so this is a lot better than last night, huh?" and he just started going off. honestly, i had no idea what he was saying because of his accent and the music blaring in the club, but you could tell he was pretty pissed and was going on for a while. i just nodded and said cheers :p

gimmebeatz
quote:

ill second that...saw blank n jones and J00F theyre 2 yrs ago and it was empty...phenomenal sets from both djs but embarrasing from a club and turnout standpoint
DCgirly
Armada night at Parkwest by FAR. Never again. :whip:
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 
Privacy Statement