return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Who plays Counter-strike?
View this Thread in Original format
Trancer85
Anybody plays counter-strike or medal of honor?
Tranex02
No...
although i know a couple people @ school who play it.

Stupid game IMO.
trance_freak
CS!! the new version of cs is alright...i like some of the new features
Damo
go to the game forum, foolio, CS owns.
nrjizer
CS is boring, hacked to hell and full of 12 year olds. Urban Terror for Q3 is MUCH better than CS.

Medal of Honor is a lot of fun, but cant compare to Day of Defeat (Half life mod). DoD simply has MUCH better maps (not to mention more maps), and better physics.
DJ RozzeR
Im pissed of with CS coz u always need about 3000 patches and mods and maps like 80Mb, i downloaded Navy seals for q3 and does not even fukin work, i just play Quake 2 , that game rulez
Mail Man
Medal of honour is a good single player but for multiplayer it sucks every servers laggs :whip:
TeKnoHe@d2025
Yeah I started playing CS about a month ago...I'm SO addicted! You can usually find me in the Clan |CDS| server.
trance[]control-fan
quote:
Originally posted by nrjizer
CS is boring, hacked to hell and full of 12 year olds. Urban Terror for Q3 is MUCH better than CS.

Medal of Honor is a lot of fun, but cant compare to Day of Defeat (Half life mod). DoD simply has MUCH better maps (not to mention more maps), and better physics.

are you kidding me...MOHAA is alot better than DOD
miss_e
that craazy game is do damn addicting
but its funner to play cs or any other in those pc rooms with bout 30 other kids....

Trancewave
miss e, you are one cool chick!
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement