return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > DJing / Production / Promotion > Production Studio

Seeking good pad vst
View this Thread in Original format
godsendxd
So for a while now i have been purchasing new vst's and none of them have really given me that pad that i desired.What im searching for is a pad that sounds olmost like a female voice olmost like a ahh sound if you know of any vst that is free or have to be purchased can you post a link here would greatly appreciate it . :) thanks in advance!!
easyadam
Maybe REFX Nexus. It's a rompler, but than it samples all the hardware we can't afford (well I can't afford), so if your looking for those big pad sounds, it's not bad.

You can download the demo, I think there are some choir / voice sounds in there, there certainly is in the full version.
godsendxd
I will definitly check that out thanks alot if theres any others please dont hesitate ;)
jupiterone
absynth
derail
A lot of people swear by Spectrasonic's Atmosphere. I think it does do other sounds, but it's primary function is pads. The price has recently dropped too, since their new product is either out or is coming out soon (Omnisphere, I think it's called).
Khayat
quote:
Originally posted by godsendxd
What im searching for is a pad that sounds olmost like a female voice olmost like a ahh sound

Spectrasonics Atmosphere under directory Airy pads :D
Subtle
Yeah definitely Nexus.
cryophonik
Atmosphere, Absynth, and Nexus all have great pads that will give you the vocal "oohs" and "aahs" -style pads. Check out the Stratosphere expansion for Nexus.

If you really want to get serious with your choir/pad sounds, check out East West Quantum Leap's Symphonic Choirs - it's not cheap (~$550) but it does exactly what you're looking for. You can hear it on the song that we're just finishing called 'Like the Sun' on my myspace:

http://www.myspace.com/cryophonikmusic

You'll hear the choirs come in b/t the first and second vocal verses in the first breakdown.
sharm
Absynth & Blue are huge
Nightshift
Zebra 2 has nice atmospheric pads. Just add ur own FX and EQ a lil bit and wala.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement