return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 
I've learned to give respect to "rush hour traffic"
View this Thread in Original format
DigitalPhoenix
...after watching these kooky people get in the train for work

http://www.chilloutzone.de/files/08040701.html

:wtf:
leph555
i hate the ing subways in the city, everyone shoves and pushes and the fat bitches are always trying to squeeze into a seat where they would normally take up 3 :wtf:
Neon Sky
quote:
Originally posted by leph555
i hate the ing subways in the city, everyone shoves and pushes and the fat bitches are always trying to squeeze into a seat where they would normally take up 3 :wtf:

I always hate it when your in an empty car and someone comes and sits right next to you.
Moral Hazard
I've learned to respect pot-holes after blowing out a $250 tire at 140km/h this morning:mad:
KiNeTiC ENeRgY
quote:
Originally posted by Neon Sky
I always hate it when your in an empty car and someone comes and sits right next to you.

lol so true. Why the hell do people do that . I value my personal space, gtf away from me.
jonSun
quote:
Originally posted by Moral Hazard
I've learned to respect pot-holes after blowing out a $250 tire at 140km/h this morning:mad:

i had the same happen to me but it was approx $500. didnt just blow my tire. also ruined a brake caliper, cracked rim & tie rod. :(
Frenchie
quote:
Originally posted by Neon Sky
YA!:mad: Happens on the bus as well.
Zoso
quote:
Originally posted by Frenchie

And teh Intarwebs! *scoots in closer* Hai:gsmile:
trunks1022
quote:
Originally posted by leph555

worse still when it's bucket seats they try to squeeze into...
Dr. DAS
Tokyo (I assume that's where this is...I've heard about those guys) is insane! What if they need to evacuate in an emergency? What if there's a medical emergency on the train? Wow.

Suddenly the Yonge line doesn't seem so bad. Still not great, but by compariison...:eyespop:

r5a
quote:
Originally posted by Frenchie
anti soical much?

lol, what does it matter where they sit? this goes to the other people who were liek "wahhhh, somone sat next to me!"

ive ridden the bus and subway many times and thats happened to me, it's not like its the end of the world. hell, you maybe might get into a really sweet convo with a random.

and wow, that video is INSANE.
Dr. DAS
quote:
Originally posted by r5a
anti soical much?

lol, what does it matter where they sit? this goes to the other people who were liek "wahhhh, somone sat next to me!"

ive ridden the bus and subway many times and thats happened to me, it's not like its the end of the world. hell, you maybe might get into a really sweet convo with a random.

I was coming home from the 'rents at Easter (from Hamilton), switched from GO train to subway. I'm tired, turkey'd up, half-drunk and suffering from a banging headache thanks to my sister's kids/dog.

I'm sitting there, facing the doors listening to my iPod. Some guy gets on that obviously hasn't bathed in a few days and clearly has some kind of either mental deficiency or crack habit. I watch the train load, lots of empty seats and I caught this guy's eyes. I guess he took that as a sign that I was his best ing friend because he leans out for a high-five. I look at him, then look away and scan the train. I look back and buddy is still sitting there, arm extended, awaiting his high five. I (wearing gloves) oblige.

I then continue to look in any direction but his. From the corner of my eye I see him stand up and leave his empty row of seats to sit right next to me...so close he was sitting on part of my coat. I'm annoyed. The last thing I want to do right now is play ing paddy-cake with some dirtball sketchbag. He says nothing. All of a sudden, he's got his arm around me and his head on my shoulder, so I push him off. He keeps trying to put his arm around me and get close in to my neck and shoulders like I'd ordered a hickey.

So there I am, pretty much wrestling this guy off me - forcibly holding his hands at bay. Everyone on the train just sits there and watches. I eventually manage to get up and walk away...but he follows. Now, I'm shouting at him on the train to stay the away from me, but he keeps trying for a hug. Like, WTF? The only reason I didn't deck this guy is because I'm pretty sure he's mentally challenged in some way and just wanted to make a friend....but Jesus. Don't touch me.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement