return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Chicago, Detroit & N. Central USA

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 
Eruption @ Lava Lounge Thurs 4/24: TA Madness: Tolgar, RJ & the FNF Crew!
View this Thread in Original format
wolverine16

WOOT! Look out for lots of TA fun, as the Friday Night Fusion crew presents Eruption at Lava Lounge on Thursday April 24th. Cover is only $5 all night and there will be lots of drink specials so no need to worry about spending too much to come cause trouble with our special guests Tolgar and RJ Pickens! Yeeeeaaaahhhh!!!
tolgar
Looking forward to this. The whole gang's gonna be there.:gsmile:
wolverine16
quote:
Originally posted by tolgar
Looking forward to this. The whole gang's gonna be there.:gsmile:

Did your work visa from Trancylvania arrive yet so you can play this gig?

P.S. It's like 5:30 am, so whenever I wake up in the afternoon I shall make that delivery if you'll be around.
moi
tolgar, tell me you're playing last and headlining this thing. :)
Quadlow
Nice One!
tolgar
quote:
Originally posted by wolverine16
Did your work visa from Trancylvania arrive yet so you can play this gig?

LOL... my work visa was rejected...I'm applying for a student visa and seeing if I can call it a "school project".

quote:
Originally posted by moi
tolgar, tell me you're playing last and headlining this thing. :)

I'm not sure about the set times...I'm sure Andy or Mark will post it... I'm playing with some good friends so that's all that really matters.
:)
Quadlow
Ohh snap just saw that this was on a weekday. U guys are killing me with stuff, man I wish I was still in college.
darin epsilon
Looks like a hot show, fellas. Flyer is slick!
smeagol zot
yeah that flyer is money
tolgar
This is gonna be hella fun. A lot of friends already said they'll make it out there.

wolverine16
This event is now being co-promoted by the same group who does POParazzi, come out and meet special guests Wesley from Mr. Belvidere and Tommy D from Saved By the Bell: The New Class! Bowling alley should be up and running as well.
Randy4me
quote:
Originally posted by wolverine16
This event is now being co-promoted by the same group who does POParazzi, come out and meet special guests Wesley from Mr. Belvidere and Tommy D from Saved By the Bell: The New Class! Bowling alley should be up and running as well.

What about Webster?
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 
Privacy Statement