return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Montreal

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 
Efdemin at Daomé - May 31st
View this Thread in Original format
CliffordBrown
L’album EFDEMIN est sorti sur Dial Rec, l’étiquette de Pantha du Prince, en mai 2007. En un an, il a créé un véritable raz-de-marée critique, et Phillip Sollmann, derrière son pseudonyme Efdemin, a immédiatement été reconnu comme l’un des producteurs les plus prometteurs du moment. L’intelligentsia européenne l’a encensé; son album éponyme a notamment été nommé “meilleur album de 2007” par Groove Magazine, l’autorité musicale en Allemagne. Le site de référence ResidentAdvisor l’a nommé, entre autres, meilleur producteur, 6e meilleur DJ, et 2e meilleur album de l’année. Il figure aussi en bonne place dans la liste des artistes à surveiller qu’a dressé le magazine britanique XLR8R à la fin de l’année.

Phillip Sollmann est un prodige musical qui a récemment remixé Till Von Sein, Andreas Heiszenberger, Staffan Linzatti et Sascha Funke. Ses talents ne se limitent pas à la production – il est aussi un excellent DJ, dont la polyvalence et l’énergie étonnent.

Pour la première fois en Amérique du Nord, Fizz Factory et Mirrorballs invitent Efdemin au Salon Daomé pour un DJ set qui restera longtemps gravé dans vos souvenirs. Le système de son sera pour l’occasion augmenté afin de vous permettre de vivre l’expérience Efdemin à son plein potentiel.

EFDEMIN (Dial | Berlin)
FFT + Seb Fauteux + Clifford Brown
Samedi 31 mai 2008
Salon Daomé
141 Mont-Royal Est
22h @ 3h
10$
brancatella
WHAT! there forsure, his album was one of my favorites from last year. love this guys productions and his podcast on RA was really good n deep too.
Dj Nacht
This is going to be one of the best nights of the summer for sure!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111 :gsmile:
julien2
too bad its during mutek week :(
CliffordBrown
Why "too bad" ? There's always 10 000 things to do in Montreal at any given time and it's a good thing, no ?
rongerabbit
yup, I'll be there. Efdemin and Burial are two of my favourite album releases this year.
brancatella
im gonna have to take efdemin over carl craig for this night. itll save me some cash too
Allied Nations
quote:
Originally posted by CliffordBrown
Why "too bad" ? There's always 10 000 things to do in Montreal at any given time and it's a good thing, no ?

seriously

and daome only goes til 3 so you can always catch a cab down to metropolis after :)
Passskal
I have to agree with Julien. WTF is this booking? Same night as the biggest Mutek party...disapointing....I'll be at Mutek for sure... but I would would have liked to hear this guy out.
CliffordBrown
That was his only available date for Montreal. Mutek could have booked him but chose not to. I was not about to let my beloved city miss out on this one.

Carl Craig was at Stereo last year during Mutek and we barely had 250 persons in the room. Now he's the headliner of Mutek's big night ? How original.

Dj Nacht
Carl Craig has been here enough times to be able to miss him for Efdemin!
CliffordBrown
Craig is playing late enough to make it in time for his set ! And that's exactly where I'm planning to go after Daomé :-)
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 
Privacy Statement