return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

eight hot dogs, twelve buns.
View this Thread in Original format
{b.s.e.}
seriously, doesn't it piss you off??:wtf: <-looks more like a gecko than a 'wtf' smiley.. not that i'm complaining.. ;)
davinox
honestly...how often do you eat hot dogs?

I'd rather just go to a place that serves em nice... with chilli and cheese and ketchup and mustard, and fixings....

ok i'm getting hungry.
tranceDJ
LOL...I was almost positive this thread was going to be how b.s.e. ate eight hotdogs and twelve buns while stoned.
FASTDJMP3
quote:
Originally posted by tranceDJ
LOL...I was almost positive this thread was going to be how b.s.e. ate eight hotdogs and twelve buns while stoned.

hahahahaha same here man , all bse's stories are about doing funny things while he's high or drunk :)

no offense bse :gsmile:
{b.s.e.}
psht. none taken.:tongue3
nrjizer
The solution is simple. Buy 3 packs of hotdogs and 2 packs of buns at a time.

The whole thing is just a conspiracy.
BTG
its simple. Bun company + hotdog company are in it together. if they both sold in 12 packs, then people would only need to buy 1 of each, instead of 3 of each *or what ever*
miss_e
hot dogs make you sick....bleeeeh

but it does look like a ghecko..being red doesnt help either
apri_peel
that's why they sell BULK hotdog buns :tongue2
Orbax
when people are hung over tell them you are going to make them drink hot dog flavored water. The old half cooked pancake with cold chunks of butter on it helps too...I just forgot why I was posting this and then the hot dog tied in somehow...mmm hot dogs. I like getting bratwurst instead. I like a big juicy weiner in my buns if you know what i mean. but seriously folks. Ill be here all week.

lMIlk
buy 12 packs of hotdogs and 8 packs of buns and you're all set
DevanteS
quote:
Originally posted by lMIlk
buy 12 packs of hotdogs and 8 packs of buns and you're all set

:wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf:

that's alot of hot dogs yo!

haha

Pork!
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement