return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 
Rage's high school help thread
View this Thread in Original format
rage
What's this? Help me be not a loser and other good things with experiences, tips and helpful comments. About high school that is.

I'm in grade 10 btw

I'm pretty much bored, and need attention.

So I'll indulge in self-pity and start calling myself a loser.

And wait for replies..

(I'm socialy-challenged)
lMIlk
8th graders not welcome here :thepirate

seriously get out

fine one tip be cool
j_spot
k, dont listen to lmilk and gouryella..they are punks

how to be cool...you dont just get to be cool. Its not easy, and well...not easy. join a club that you can do well in. hang out w/ somebody who you wanna hang w/ from that club..get accecpted into their social group. stay there.
Orbax
This is going to sound harsh and shallow. but its true. People judge you by who your friends are. If you hang out with people you know others think are losers...you are F$$$ed for social life. The key is to dress sharp, walk upright with chin behind chest and eyes forward. You gotta think you own the place. If you walk around with the world on your shoulders and stare at the ground people think less of you, they think you are weak and easily crushed. Posture is HUGE. Get some drinking experience. If nothing else go to webtender.com and learn about what alcohols are what and then bull with people. Speak calmly, and be relaxed. Dont have a sarcastic attitude. People want someone to hang out with, not call them poopyhead. Just be a nice guy. and the majority of people HATE the following: NIN, Marilyn Manson, that f*cking A for anarchy, and any goth punk rock . If those are the kids you want to hang out with go ahead and do that, but no one else thinks highly of them. Its all very middle school. Malcom X said it the best "power perceived is power achieved" if people think you are cool...then you are cool as simple as that. Just hang out sit back, relax, but dont sit in the corner away from everyone. If someone gives you grief, the NUMBER ONE way to make them feel bad is to look them right in the eye and say honestly "I want you to know that what you said really hurt my feelings" if they say something again repeat "That hurts my feelings when you say that" eye contact is very needed, because they know they are doing the wrong thing and now they know that you know. If you think of yourself as a victim someone will victimize you. Working out never hurts. get a membership to a club and work out hard. Who cares if you are weak now, I went from benching 35 pound dumb bells to 100s in about 5 months. its nice to be ripped for your last fun years of high school. I have to admit I was kind of an introvert at first. Then I started just TALKING to people. Having a good body, good clothes, good posture, good eye contact, good communication...it seems so simple. Dont do the deviant "renegade" stuff. As people get older they are looking for stability ESPECIALLY chicks. They want security not the guy with a harley anymore. uhmmmmmmm Yeah. So here is what it comes down to. Dont hang out with losers. They may be great people in the inside, but they are killing any chance of social gain. Work out. its hard and miserable but so worth it. Dont think down on yourself. If YOU think you are a loser, other people will catch on quickly. Change your way of thinking. The goal is not to "not care" what other people think, but to not let it affect you. cool , calm, collected. Reading books helps you increase vocabulary and makes you look more intelligent too...I dont even know if this post was a joke but its reallllly late and im reallly tired. and not paying attention to anything. So if you are serious there you go. Start changing yourself not for other people, but for yourself. Youll be a happier, stronger person in body, mind, and character.
Orbax
and get a punching bag. I had the luck of having a father who was a boxer, but look on the internet and get boxing tips and learn how to punch. Then box some friends, or talk to people about a :fight club: or something. Learning how to fight will get you props and years down the road you will realize that the majority of people suck ass at fighitng and you can whip them from the single fact that you know how to throw a knock out punch. It gives you a sense of security and superiority. This transfers over to how you walk, talk, and interact. This isnt bragging its *it workde for me* advice. People get a sense of not to F with me when Im around. Ive never had any problems with anyone. Its a harsh world if you want to be "popular" but it sure beats being lonely. Its better to have no friends than the wrong friends.
Damo
:rolleyes:
Orbax
and wear deodorant
Damo
are you by any chance drunk at the moment orbax??
Orbax
and I think this thread is probably not serious. but there might be some popularly challenged people out there who DO read this. oh. and drink beer. Even if no one else knows about it, its fun and makes you feel good. homework? drink beer. My motto is "BEER: is there any question it DOESNT answer?" I broke a 103 degree fever by shotgunning 5 beers and partying all night. Next day, I felt perfect! everyone else who had it was sick for weeks. It really does cure what ails you, be it physical or mental.
Orbax
mmmm...I had a few beers why lol

lMIlk
quote:
Originally posted by rage
What's this? Help me be not a loser and other good things with experiences, tips and helpful comments. About high school that is.

I'm in grade 10 btw

I'm pretty much bored, and need attention.

So I'll indulge in self-pity and start calling myself a loser.

And wait for replies..

(I'm socialy-challenged)

see you never mentioned you were in 10th grade it looked like you were just gonna start hs or something
thomassster
Hang out with the right friends. The wrong friends will tell you bs stuff and will lead you to do bad things. Its alright to drink, smoke, and try out all the stuff, but once it becomes addicting, i bet your friends had some affect on you. Don't worry about if you aren't popular at high school, because after high school, people that were popular at high schools turn out to be nobodys after. Prepare for college by learning skills in communication. It will help in the future. To sum it up, don't slack off too much. I had my funnest days in high school, but I also had the worst.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 
Privacy Statement