return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > DJing / Production / Promotion > Production Studio

Pages: [1] 2 
Tiesto - Ten Seconds Before Sunrise??
View this Thread in Original format
DJ Resemo
Heya guys..:D

Well...I was wondering...anyone have the midi for the Tiesto - Ten Seconds Before Sunrise tune...??

I searched on nonstop2k...but found nothing...so can someone help!!?? :D :D

Thx!

Cheers
DJ Resemo
piku303
hey dj use your ears, im sure its not that hard of a melody your trying to nail. it will help you as a musician to do so.
DJ Resemo
Yea..I know I can use my ears...and yea..won't be THAT hard...but I was wondering if anyone's already "played it out" for that matter ?? :)

Cheers
DJ Resemo
DJ Resemo
Guys...anyone can help me out here??
piku303
im guessing the answer is no. this is the producers forum. if you want to produce your going to have to train your ear so that you could just program it yourself.
DJ Resemo
quote:
Originally posted by piku303
im guessing the answer is no. this is the producers forum. if you want to produce your going to have to train your ear so that you could just program it yourself.

MMMM...I've been producing since 2001 so just u know..;)

Ok...thx anyways...;)
Stef De Roux
quote:
Originally posted by DJ Resemo
MMMM...I've been producing since 2001 so just u know..;)

Ok...thx anyways...;)

Obviously you havent gotten very far then.
Vortex_SA
quote:
Originally posted by Stef De Roux

hey man... dont diss... encourage...
Subtle
quote:
Thats harsh dude. :sadgreen:
glsmaster
When there's no midi available over the net, the only thing that still remain to do is trying to get the melody(ies) for yourself.

There's a technique out there called MIDI transcription and it consist in to convert a wav sample into raw midi data notes.

There a lot of software out there, one of my favs for this job is AmazingMIDI, you can get it here.

A personal recommendation I could give you, is trying to put a sample with the highest quality available, since the software do an spectral analysis of you sample and the final result which is based in this process will affect to get the best result.

But, even when this process is a handful help, it almost require a lot of tweaking from your part, but hey!... it does the job for a great ratio so the only thing you must to do is to put mayor attention to the most accented notes (as you may know, the most colored ones). And trying to practice in your keyboard until you get the desired result.

Happy transcripting! ;)

Cheers!

Gabo van Lugo

piku303
quote:
Originally posted by Vortex_SA
hey man... dont diss... encourage...

i have been trying to encourage this guy to use his ears
DJ Resemo
quote:

LOOOL...alright noob(2007 member)...how do you even know what I've done...or what've I produced...how do u even know that by producing I mean normal trance production and not sound production as in mastering and mixing in real studios... .

If ur basing ur allegation on stuff upped here @ TA...then ur likely to judge a book by its cover...how do u even know how far I got if the stuff I'm producing is just kept on my HD for the pure fun of it...haven't u like thought about production..and just asking other fellow producers directly how good it is (not on TA) instead of upping a sample here asking for comments (not that there's anything wrong with that..on the contrary).

M8...don't go sayin' e if u don't know what ur talking about...no offence.

@Piku: Btw...I could've made that midi for the tune...no probs...all I was asking was a simple does anyone have it...cuz I've got no time with all the work I've got...so thx anyways Piku.

If u wanna hear "recent" stuff I've made...PM me..I'll send u "samples" ;) :disbelief

@ Others: Thx for sticking up and for the info regarding the midi transcription..:)

Cheers
DJ Resemo

PS. For anyone's who has facebook...join here:
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=7702659207
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement