return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Jimi Hendrix Sex tape!!!!
View this Thread in Original format
jsibilin

google
nytimes

Vivid brought in two women who knew Hendrix personally to confirm that it is actually the rock icon in the 8 mm footage and to add commentary to the flick
"No doubt about it, that's Jimi Hendrix's dick and I should know," said Cynthia Plaster Caster who serves as a consultant of the film. Famous for making penis molds of celebrities, she put Hendrix's member in a mold back in 1968 and named the piece "Penis de Milo."

THE GUY IS A FRIGGIN LEGEND>>... i wish i could of lived even just one year of his short life :(
KiNeTiC ENeRgY
quote:
Originally posted by jsibilin

google
nytimes

Vivid brought in two women who knew Hendrix personally to confirm that it is actually the rock icon in the 8 mm footage and to add commentary to the flick
"No doubt about it, that's Jimi Hendrix's dick and I should know," said Cynthia Plaster Caster who serves as a consultant of the film. Famous for making penis molds of celebrities, she put Hendrix's member in a mold back in 1968 and named the piece "Penis de Milo."

THE GUY IS A FRIGGIN LEGEND>>... i wish i could of lived even just one year of his short life :(

download links plz.
Project-K
foxey!
stren
lol, Jimi was a pioneer of sex tapes as well!
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement