return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Music Discussion

Solar Power Sessions
View this Thread in Original format
DjSuzySolar
"Solar Power Sessions"
Hosted by Suzy Solar, "Solar Power Sessions" showcases stellar trance & progressive weekly since 2001. Suzy spins a euphoric, energetic blend of the hottest unreleased promos and favorite classics, along with a top notch guest mix.

Air times:
www.danceradio.gr - (trance stream) and simulcast on iTunes Radio (Dance & Electronic streams; Danceradio Trance) Tuesdays 5-7pm EST/22:00GMT.

www.1mix.co.uk - UK time slots: Mondays - 12.00 hrs, Wednesdays - 15.00 hrs, Fridays - 04.00 hrs. EST time slots: Mondays - 7am, Wednesdays - 10am, Thursdays - 11pm.

www.dreamradio.ie - Fridays 11pm-1am (Ireland)/6-8pm EST/Friday nights 0:00 CET.

www.liquid.fm - Wednesdays at 18:00-20:00 CET/12-2pm EST.

www.puresound.fm - Saturdays 9-11pm GMT/22:00-24:00 CET/4-6pm EST.

Chat:
Suzy chats during the Danceradio/iTunes shows at: irc://irc.mixxnet.net/suzysolar

Tracklists/Guest DJ schedule:
See Suzy's blog at www.myspace.com/djsuzysolar
hkaliher
dj suzy speaks in third person
DjSuzySolar
quote:
Originally posted by hkaliher
dj suzy speaks in third person

Yeah I took over the posts from Lil B. I can get these posted faster since I'm in the office just before the first airing of each week;)
KiNeTiC ENeRgY
Wrong forum Suzy...post your DJ promotions in the DJ promotions forum ;)
DjSuzySolar
quote:
Originally posted by KiNeTiC ENeRgY

I just took over the broadcast postings from my partner... I didn't know I was supposed to post in a certain area.
hkaliher
quote:
Originally posted by KiNeTiC ENeRgY

you mean this post doesn't invoke musical discussion?
KiNeTiC ENeRgY
quote:
Originally posted by hkaliher
you mean this post doesn't invoke musical discussion?

radio show links?
DjSuzySolar
quote:
Originally posted by DjSuzySolar
I just took over the broadcast postings from my partner... I didn't know I was supposed to post in a certain area.

ahh i see now. sorry about that, i just didn't have time to read the rules. Lil' B said it's no problem to take over the postings again since he's more familiar with this.
hkaliher
quote:
ahh i see now. sorry about that, i just didn't have time to read the rules. Lil' B said it's no problem to take over the postings again since he's more familiar with this.

it's too late to pologize it's too laaaate
DjSuzySolar
hi guys, the radio show info has been moved to the correct thread. why don't my posts in this thread delete?

Ian
quote:
hi guys, the radio show info has been moved to the correct thread. why don't my posts in this thread delete?

you have to pay the troll a fee, like in the monkey island games. Have you got a ham ready ?
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement