return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Winter Music Conference 2008

Review of Addictive Global party @ Whiteroom Miami FL (30.03.2008)
View this Thread in Original format
das_Mario
I don't remember seeing a review of Addictive Global party featuring Cosmic Gate @ Whiteroom...so here is mine!

March 30th was my last night of partying for WMC 2008. As much as I was tired and sore after all the great times @ Ultra Music Festival and @ Armada Night, I wasn't up for staying in my hotel room or hanging out at Sharkey's. Fortunately, there was the Addictive Global party at Whiteroom, a nice little club in downtown Miami, not too far from Karu & Y and Space. Even better, the line-up featured a great trance line-up including the legendary Cosmic Gate!

By the time I made it to Whiteroom (before midnight), the party was picking up! I was impressed by the design of club. The hallway was under an open room, and there two separate rooms. The main room was where the headliners were spinning, and it was beautiful. The walls and the bar were all white, illuminated with peaceful blue and white lighting. DJ Bossi of Cosmic Gate took over at 12 and delivered a bangin' trancey set! The first big track of the set was Cosmic Gate - Body Of Conflict! Not too long after, DJ Bossi dropped another awesome Cosmic Gate track...Should've Known (Alex MORPH remix)! DJ Bossi later dropped Sia - The Girl You Lost To Cocaine (Sander van Doorn remix). That was sick! Toward the end, DJ Bossi dropped Cosmic Gate - Analog Feel and CG's remix of Vincent de Moor - Fly Away! Jon O'Bir went on after Cosmic Gate around 2 AM and proceeded to amaze me with his fast paced and euphoric trance set! Everyone went ever crazier with Jon O'Bir! The fun went on till after 4:00 AM. It was definitely not a bad way to end my WMC 2008 and my last night in Miami!

:toocool: :toocool: :toocool: :toocool: :toocool:
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement