return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Tracks Section > Tracklist Requests / Postings

Paul Oakenfold - Perfecto On Tour 74 - Wroclaw Poland - 07 Dec 2007 (02 May 2008)
View this Thread in Original format
PhilN
code:
ARTIST....: Paul Oakenfold TITLE.....: Perfecto On Tour - Wroclaw Poland-SAT-12-07 GENRE.....: Trance SOURCE....: Radio RELDATE...: Dec-07-2007 AiRDATE...: May-02-2008 TRACKS....: 01 LENGTH....: 118:40 min SIZE......: 138,5 MB QUALITY...: VBRkbps NR. NAME. TiME: .......................................................... 01. perfecto on tour - wroclaw poland-sat-12-07-20 118:40 TOTAL: 118:4t

DOWNLOAD:
http://www.trancef.com/dl?f=Paul_Oa...ANCEF.COM--.rar
http://www.shareonall.com/Paul_Oake...--_kukm_rar.htm
leonsv
Perfecto On Tour 68=70=71=72=73=74

Tracklist :

01. Goldfrapp - A&E (Gui Boratto Remix)
02. Dave Gahan - Deeper & Deeper (Sebastien Leger Rmx)
03. Bodyrox feat. Lucianna - What Planet Your From (Deadmau5 Remix)
04. Mark Mendes - Beneath You
05. Leya - All My Sundays (Liam Shachar Remix)
06. Liam Shachar - Dust
07. ID
08. ID
09. Sander Van Doorn - The Bass
10. Filo & Peri Feat Eric Lumiere - Anthem (Thomas Gold Remix)
11. Jeckyll & Hyde - Frozen Flame (Kryztow de Fier Remix)
12. ID
13. Kenneth Thomas - Soleil Noir
14. Underworld - Two Months Off (ID Remix)
15. ID svd plays it
16. Street Punk - White Russian (Rafael Frost Remix)
17. Robert Vadney - SledgeHammer
18. Sander van Doorn - The Bass
19. Mark Norman - Blikken Machine
20. ID

Бляяять, это уже перестает быть смешным ! :whip: :whip:
jmrecillas
quote:
Originally posted by leonsv

Tracklist :

01. Goldfrapp - A&E (Gui Boratto Remix)
02. Dave Gahan - Deeper & Deeper (Sebastien Leger Rmx)
03. Bodyrox feat. Lucianna - What Planet Your From (Deadmau5 Remix)
04. Mark Mendes - Beneath You
05. Leya - All My Sundays (Liam Shachar Remix)
06. Liam Shachar - Dust
07. ID
08. ID
09. Sander Van Doorn - The Bass
10. Filo & Peri Feat Eric Lumiere - Anthem (Thomas Gold Remix)
11. Jeckyll & Hyde - Frozen Flame (Kryztow de Fier Remix)
12. ID
13. Kenneth Thomas - Soleil Noir
14. Underworld - Two Months Off (ID Remix)
15. ID svd plays it
16. Street Punk - White Russian (Rafael Frost Remix)
17. Robert Vadney - SledgeHammer
18. Sander van Doorn - The Bass
19. Mark Norman - Blikken Machine
20. ID

Mmmmmm... As George Costanza would it say it: "I can't believe this is happening". I only can ask my self, if there some day we find a new one PoT set? Shame on you, Oakenfold!!!!
~Mikola~
quote:
Originally posted by leonsv

:D :haha: :D :haha: :D
(извини - не удержался от смеха - комментарий как крик души)
Sorry for cyrillics - sometimes its trully better to express your fellings in the language considered to be native ...

Telling shortly we are kind of upset with the latest POT's and consider inappropriate to the DJ of Oakenfold's level to perform such things in public ...
Damn you Paul ... I'd believed you were ze best ... hope you will kill this set by the next friday :whip:
Serial Killer
quote:
Originally posted by ~Mikola~
:D :haha: :D :haha: :D
(извини - не удержался от смеха - комментарий как крик души)
Sorry for cyrillics - sometimes its trully better to express your fellings in the language considered to be native ...

Telling shortly we are kind of upset with the latest POT's and consider inappropriate to the DJ of Oakenfold's level to perform such things in public ...
Damn you Paul ... I'd believed you were ze best ... hope you will kill this set by the next friday :whip:

Paul zaebal. i agree with both of you. It is very unprofessional of

a DJ especially with Paul Oakenfold to play the same every

week. :whip: :whip:
outofspace
quote:

15. ID svd plays it

Jonas Steur - Level Up (Marcus Schossow Remix) w00000t :D
jmrecillas
quote:
Originally posted by Serial Killer
Paul zaebal. i agree with both of you. It is very unprofessional of

a DJ especially with Paul Oakenfold to play the same every

week. :whip: :whip:

We must point some.

First: We all agree that its a shame that Oakenfold has repeated same set for six weeks. But I'm serious think that not all the fault is of Oakendfold. I'm pretty sure that when he played alive, he doesn't repeat same set every time. Here the problem is that maybe Oakenfold has no made new sets for his weekly show because... we really don't know why. Its a very hard possibility that he has made many sets but his team is a bunch of ing morons that only behavior self as a monkeys, and they don't care about what happened, and they not deliver to Sirius the new ones sets (I'm just guessing, as here everybody).

Second: I think there is a serious miscommunication between Oakenfold and his team, but also between Sirius and Oakenfold or Sirius and Oakenfold's team. I'm not trying to erase Oakenfold's responsability, because its so obvious that he has the most powerful responsability about this. I think that something very serious is happening with all the people around Oakenfold, and is very hard to reach him, if you know what I mean. For example, when he played in Mexico last november, when concert is over, it was absolutely impossible to reach him just to talk or take a picture whit him, different from Matt Darey, who always is avialable after his concerts (and I'm sure he is not the only one).

Third: I think that the only thing we can do is to express our dislike and angry about what is happening here. If we do, this doesn't mean that we hate Oakenfold or something like that. I think that is a proof that we really care about him, different from all the bunch of ing morons that work with him, that not shows anything close to respect and self respect. We only can express ourselves loud and clear, with the hope that maybe some day Oakenfold get to know that we really care about him and his job. Just as simple as that. We're not gonna win anything but recovery our favorite DJ. I hope this happend one day.

Meanwhile, we need to let all the messages we can here or in his page.

That's all.
~Mikola~
quote:
Originally posted by jmrecillas
We must point some.

First: We all agree that its a shame that Oakenfold has repeated same set for six weeks. But I'm serious think that not all the fault is of Oakendfold. I'm pretty sure that when he played alive, he doesn't repeat same set every time. Here the problem is that maybe Oakenfold has no made new sets for his weekly show because... we really don't know why. Its a very hard possibility that he has made many sets but his team is a bunch of ing morons that only behavior self as a monkeys, and they don't care about what happened, and they not deliver to Sirius the new ones sets (I'm just guessing, as here everybody).

Second: I think there is a serious miscommunication between Oakenfold and his team, but also between Sirius and Oakenfold or Sirius and Oakenfold's team. I'm not trying to erase Oakenfold's responsability, because its so obvious that he has the most powerful responsability about this. I think that something very serious is happening with all the people around Oakenfold, and is very hard to reach him, if you know what I mean. For example, when he played in Mexico last november, when concert is over, it was absolutely impossible to reach him just to talk or take a picture whit him, different from Matt Darey, who always is avialable after his concerts (and I'm sure he is not the only one).

Third: I think that the only thing we can do is to express our dislike and angry about what is happening here. If we do, this doesn't mean that we hate Oakenfold or something like that. I think that is a proof that we really care about him, different from all the bunch of ing morons that work with him, that not shows anything close to respect and self respect. We only can express ourselves loud and clear, with the hope that maybe some day Oakenfold get to know that we really care about him and his job. Just as simple as that. We're not gonna win anything but recovery our favorite DJ. I hope this happend one day.

Meanwhile, we need to let all the messages we can here or in his page.

That's all.

Thanks for the message, dude!!!
I do really care on Oakenfold, and consider his tunes one of the best in modern trance flows.
I also agree on the issues of big, even huge misunderstanding between Sirius and Paul (his stuff, etc.)
I do hope he will overcome all this and we will only remember this in our nightmares ;)
I was trying to perform some search, looking for an answer ... but neither Oakenfold's web or his page on myspace or any other webresource were telling anything ... People from Hungary were happy with his set played on 2nd of May, thus we can consider he is ok and still playing his wonderful music.
Nevertheless, POT issue is still under discussion ...
jmrecillas
quote:
Originally posted by ~Mikola~
Thanks for the message, dude!!!
I do really care on Oakenfold, and consider his tunes one of the best in modern trance flows.
I also agree on the issues of big, even huge misunderstanding between Sirius and Paul (his stuff, etc.)
I do hope he will overcome all this and we will only remember this in our nightmares ;)
I was trying to perform some search, looking for an answer ... but neither Oakenfold's web or his page on myspace or any other webresource were telling anything ... People from Hungary were happy with his set played on 2nd of May, thus we can consider he is ok and still playing his wonderful music.
Nevertheless, POT issue is still under discussion ...

And I must add something more. We all expect that Oakenfold correct this situation very soon (one month or more? We don't know). But its not so simple. Someway, he must give us an answer. He cannot pretend that nothing happened in six weeks, and back to normal just like that. I serious expect some kind of answer of him. I earned that right, but I'm not the only one. In this same forum there are many others that have earned that right and maybe doesn't expect some answer from him. But I do, and I think I speak in behalf of all of them, because an artist, wathever the name he has, its not only a marketing phenomenon; on the contrary, every artist have a debt with us, the people, his crowd or wathever you wanna called; and we, the fans, critically, must have to pressure in order that that artist respond to his name and fame, to preserve it. An if he doesn't, well... You do the Math.
~Mikola~
quote:
Originally posted by jmrecillas
And I must add something more. We all expect that Oakenfold correct this situation very soon (one month or more? We don't know). But its not so simple. Someway, he must give us an answer. He cannot pretend that nothing happened in six weeks, and back to normal just like that. I serious expect some kind of answer of him. I earned that right, but I'm not the only one. In this same forum there are many others that have earned that right and maybe doesn't expect some answer from him. But I do, and I think I speak in behalf of all of them, because an artist, wathever the name he has, its not only a marketing phenomenon; on the contrary, every artist have a debt with us, the people, his crowd or wathever you wanna called; and we, the fans, critically, must have to pressure in order that that artist respond to his name and fame, to preserve it. An if he doesn't, well... You do the Math.

True ...
the answer is just more than desireable ...

DJNeuro1
good comments. I too am a huge fan, and also very upset about this. hope something good comes of it, but it probably won't.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement