return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > UEFA Euro 2008

Pages: [1] 2 3 
Group A: Switzerland, Czech Republic, Portugal, Turkey
View this Thread in Original format
verndogs
I take it Portugal and the Czechs are gonna come out of this group alive
noikeee
Watch out for Turkey.

I'm expecting this to be a seriously matched group, with very little differences between the teams. Anything can happen.
Zild
I'd be inclined to say Turkey has more skill than Cz. Let's just see how they use it.
Intuition
Czech's lost Rosicky, but may be able to pull Nedved out of retirement. Stay tuned!
Yohan
Turkey is a bit of dark horse for sure.

No individuals really stand out, but team play is very strong. Though they don't do so well away from home so you never know.
Intuition
quote:
Originally posted by Intuition
Czech's lost Rosicky, but may be able to pull Nedved out of retirement. Stay tuned!

He said no. :(

Source: Link.
Member of X
quote:
Originally posted by verndogs
I take it Portugal and the Czechs are gonna come out of this group alive

Ronaldo is metro so Portugal will win this group for that reason. Well that and he's a freaking juggernaut.
Eddie N MIAMI
Portugal wins this group with Turkey taking 2nd I guess. Injury probs to main star, plus I think Baros and Koller arent all that anymore , makes me think the Czech arent going to do as good as before.
The_G0dfather
i wonder how fit ronaldo will prove to be after his no doubt tiring EPL season
paulandrews
quote:
Originally posted by Eddie N MIAMI
Injury probs to main star, plus I think Baros and Koller arent all that anymore , makes me think the Czech arent going to do as good as before.

Indeed. We're going to be very lucky if we end up second here.

ÍZm÷zis
The problem with the Turkish team is you never know how they will play...

Sometimes they suck goat balls but sometimes they are amazing... They always tie or win against top teams but loose to the ty lower ranked teams lol...

We'll see, currently I don't have too much faith with the Turkish squad picked for Euro 2008...

and yes this is coming from a Turk... Nonetheless I will still support my team in hopes they don't f*** up on D as usual...
FCB_Fanatic
If I'd put money on two teams it would be the Czech Republic and Portugal with Turkey as a dangerous outsider. Especially because the Czech Republic has to miss severale players due to injuries (if I'm not mistaken).

don't really know the team of Switzerland, but I'd see them as the weakest team in the group
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 
Privacy Statement