return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 
What's the cheapest US online store for PC bits?
View this Thread in Original format
kr00t0n
I'm looking to buy an Intel E7200, but they are around £90 delivered in the UK.

So I can find a place in the states that ships internationally, I might be able to get it for less.

I only know Frys.com, and already looked there, are there any other stores I should know about?

Ta TA
kr00t0n
Just checked NewEgg, $132, SWEET!

But the don't deliver internationally :(

Anyone willing to post one over for me if I pay? Pretty please? :D
trunks1022
quote:
Originally posted by kr00t0n
I'm looking to buy an Intel E7200, but they are around £90 delivered in the UK.

So I can find a place in the states that ships internationally, I might be able to get it for less.

I only know Frys.com, and already looked there, are there any other stores I should know about?

Ta TA

check www.pricewatch.com. it compiles price listings from various online sellers for you.
r5a
Yea I will post it to you if you order it from NCIX or somthing (cheapest Canadian store that pricematches)
kr00t0n
quote:
Originally posted by r5a
Yea I will post it to you if you order it from NCIX or somthing (cheapest Canadian store that pricematches)

Would they pricematch NewEgg?

The cost at NCIX would end up being more than buying it in the UK, lol
Akridrot
quote:
Originally posted by kr00t0n
Just checked NewEgg, $132, SWEET!

But the don't deliver internationally :(

Anyone willing to post one over for me if I pay? Pretty please? :D

Too bad, they're the best. Every part of my computer (and my monitor) was purchased from newegg. Look at how awesome and efficient their warehouse is: http://www.anandtech.com/tradeshows...aspx?i=3315&p=2

I feel sorry for you. :(
Capitalizt
Check Ebay buddy... There are plenty of reliable sellers who sell new components. If you absolutely can't find one in a few days, I'll be willing to get one from newegg and ship it to you if you pay for postage + $5 in gas ;)
kr00t0n
Cool, any ideas on how much postage to the UK would cost? EBay sellers have it at $30, which again makes it no more a saving than buying here :(
jonze
pricegrabber.com is similar to the site that trunks mentioned.

when i built mine i was using newegg.com and zipzoomfly.com to buy all the pieces.
kadomony
i use www.directron.com for all my parts

gehzumteufel
OOps wrong thread..

But www.pricewatch.com = win.
bas
quote:
Originally posted by gehzumteufel
Just SmokeApe. Although I ing LOVE to with him. It is more fun than reading most of ta.
:wtf:
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement