return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Car Accidents
View this Thread in Original format
daydreamer
so i just had my first one, an actual one where we exchange policy numbers and

(I've had one more, i was at a stop light waiting to turn left, and this damn Mexican comes out of gas station on our side, and rams right into me, a non moving vehicle. then the mofo takes off, and i chase after him giving the cops all the info so they can catch him. he's running over , kills a dog on the way, at which point i say feck it, before he runs over a kid or something. i had his license plates. Cops arrive 45 minutes later, even though their is a police station nearby...:whip:
tells me license plates are fake, yeah. so they got away and had to pay for my car.)

back to today. i was on the feder road, second lane from the left.
i could op to take a left under the freeway or go straight. well, this guy on the third lane, decides last minute he wants to take a left, and end i end up hitting him. i was like WTF just happened. He gets out of his car, comes check on me and my sis. I say "WTF man!" he says, "i'm sorry" it wasn't big damage since we were barely taking off, but we exchange policy numbers. i took pictures of my car, and his. minor damages on mine, a scratch on his. I was going to call the cops but they would've showed up late, make us exchange numbers, give us a case number and told us to call our insurance company.

so what happens next? in latin america. we would have argued over whose falt it is, (his) we come to an agreement. he pays me cash for the repairs. and everyone goes their way.
jonze
quote:
Originally posted by daydreamer
so what happens next?

you hope he gave you his right information
Ted Promo
quote:
Originally posted by daydreamer
back to today. i was on the feder road, second lane from the left.

see, there's your problem right there. You should have been on Sycamore Avenue and made a right onto Gumdrop Lane and then on into my dreams!
dj_alfi
ill give u a car accident right here [two-hand point to crotch crotch]
daydreamer
so what, are we like crossing swords or what...?

i just called his insurance and they said they will assign me an adjuster. i went to go get an estimate, and it comes to about 950 dollars. they better pay!!!
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement