return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 
What's with all the sex threads
View this Thread in Original format
Project T
Is it just me, or does no1 really care about what other ppl do behind closed doors. I wouldn't want to broadcast my sex life, and I'm sure most of you don't either, just the 1/1000 of this site that does, which generally makes me stay away from chillout coz so much e is posted here and in music discussion aswell.
Sarcoman
I think that a lot of people are more casual about discussing their sex lives (myself included) in these forums, because the forums give them some anonymity. No one gets embarassed cause many of us will never meet eachother in person.
Project T
yea maybe, but im really gettin tiresome of "where did u 1st shag 1st" and "givin girls oral" etc. sorry like but i really dont care and i kno a lot of other ppl dont either, and the bragging, omg, do we need 2 kno really. do i care, no. jus there is other places 4 stuff like that, i jus think its blown totally out of proportion. i mean we'll be having allsorts next and dual-experience and stuff, which is really getting offensive now :rolleyes:
OrZonE
Thats why threads have titles - if you want you read, if you don't want you don't. Its that simple.:thepirate
FASTDJMP3
we are horny
inatrance
quote:
Originally posted by FASTDJMP3
we are horny

right on, sex is somthing people want to talk about.. if it offends you then dont click on teh froum, if you aren't sure if its bad hove your mouse over th thread and read the popup... but I think it is fun to hear other peoples expiriences... its what makes the world spin :)
{b.s.e.}
quote:

Is it just me, or does no1 really care about what other ppl do behind closed doors. I wouldn't want to broadcast my sex life, and I'm sure most of you don't either, just the 1/1000 of this site that does, which generally makes me stay away from chillout coz so much e is posted here and in music discussion aswell.

OOoOOoooOo this porrage is too hot! wah wah wah! :haha:
Trancewave
I don't see a reason why you need to start a thread about it though. From the number of views and the responses, a lot of people are interested in the sex threads. A lot of people here are pretty open about their sexuality. As for me, I find a lot them pretty interesting as well as educational. Don't believe me? You should read the thread about ass licking and sticking fingers into someone's butt. At first I was a little queezy about ass licking but now I'm not so sure, maybe I'll try it one day :haha: :haha: :haha:

Yeah, but that's why we have thread titles. If you see something that interests you , you can chose to read it or ignore it. Also you can just hover your mouse over the title and read the first paragraph if something catches your attention.

Also the ages of TA's here range from 14-33, as well as being from all over the world so not everyone is gonna think alike.
Wicked Neo
quote:
Originally posted by Trancewave

Also the ages of TA's here range from 14-33, as well as being from all over the world so not everyone is gonna think alike.

There are older ppl than 33 on TA !

use the search feature and u will find a age related thread where u will also find there are at least 20 older TA's than 33

:p :p :p :p :p :p

Sex threads are on the whole ok as it allows freedom of expression but when they get too detailed or show certain parts of the human anatomy then thats a NO NO and will be edited as required

webmeister
I think people enjoy the sex threads also because they can "embellish" the truth slightly .. since we don't know other TA's in real life, we don't know if they speak truthfully or not...

drizzt81
quote:
Originally posted by Project T
yea maybe, but im really gettin tiresome of "where did u 1st shag 1st" and "givin girls oral" etc. sorry like but i really dont care and i kno a lot of other ppl dont either, and the bragging, omg, do we need 2 kno really. do i care, no. jus there is other places 4 stuff like that, i jus think its blown totally out of proportion. i mean we'll be having allsorts next and dual-experience and stuff, which is really getting offensive now :rolleyes:

well, noone is forcing you to read them! I mean, if you are offended, just don't read them. It seems pretty simple to me..
Eugene
quote:
Originally posted by Wicked Neo [color]
Sex threads are on the whole ok as it allows freedom of expression but when they get too detailed or show certain parts of the human anatomy then thats a NO NO and will be edited as required
[/b][/color]

I disagree with this censorship, sometimes a frank sexual discussion must include those exact elements.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 
Privacy Statement