return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 
This email was just too funny...
View this Thread in Original format
Swamper
To: feedback@tranceaddict.com
Subject: trancEaddict Feedback

Below is the result of your feedback form. It was submitted by
disapointed (disapointed@hotmail.com) on Thursday, March 22, 2001 at 02:27:48

Subject: trancEaddict Feedback!

Your_Comment_Field:

In fact nothing workes on this site,mixes are oldies(not even goodies),updates is once every 2 months....not very impressive and dj fuzionwho th f*** is that(american dj?haha come one...) ?Go and have a look to www.chillin.at/mtp That's a real techno site!!!(normal...It's european!)+-500mb update per day,famous dj's and no archives with lockers or whatever(that never work)...This message is not meant to hurt you but once upon a time this site used
to be good and now its useless I mean your waisting your time:NOTHING WORKS!!!

------------------------------------------------------------
^^ Some belgian dude who apparently cannot read... updates every 2 months? lol ...dude is dissing lockers too, apparently without a clue as to their purpose.

I'd email back but he didn't leave a real email.. maybe i'll add a forum section for idiot of the day.. lol
That guy definintely gets "Idiot of the Day"

"That's a real techno site!!!(normal...It's european!)"

Ummm...buddy...this is a TRANCE site!...and sorry if we are not normal because we are not European. LOL!

Steve :D
Paul Wilson
Idiot of a few days back would definitely be Powersteel.
It is great getting in the office on a bright sunny morning and having my boy Swamper tell me to check the forums where he recently posted a submitted feedback/comment from some 'tranceaddict' over in Europe.

I got a wonderful laugh, that what friends are for, to help start off your morning on a bright note and a healthy smile.

So now, if the author of the above comment ever reads this, I have one thing to say:
When have you EVER contributed to ANY site.. People like you just FEED off of the site! You probably check the site about four hundred fifty billion times in a day and are upset because the 'updates' are too slow. Do not get me wrong, Swampy loves people like you, you generate hits for my man and that makes him happy. So next time sit back, relax and visit your European sites.
Oh and before I forget, DJ FuZioN is a great DJ, not only is his selection of muzik outstanding but it would make you cream you Euro-junkie. And he is NOT American you ignorant turd, try CANADIAN! I am sure its a little tough for you since your limited capability to comprehend geography or a globe, but there is a COUNTRY north of the US.

Peace.. I have other things to attend do. OH, and I only posted to BUMP this thread to the top.. LOL
quote:
Originally posted by Paul Wilson
Idiot of a few days back would definitely be Powersteel.

i think ur a good nominee 2 :)
quote:
Originally posted by Swamper
maybe i'll add a forum section for idiot of the day.. lol

i think he just won idiot of the month!!
Paul Wilson
quote:
Originally posted by Gekhous

i think ur a good nominee 2 :)

No you're a good nominee!
I know you are but what am I... I know you are but what am I... hehehe j/k :p
quote:
Originally posted by Paul Wilson

No you're a good nominee!

i agree with ya on that one paul! :);)

this is just one of the reasons why i think so.....lol
http://www.tranceaddict.com/forums/...=&threadid=4773
ehhh, what about all the hate against the Europeans!!!???? What did we do wrong, expect from providing you with the best trance of the world........?????!!!!!

oh yeah, let me remind you that a lot of visitors of this very cool site are from Europe.....!!!!

cheers

quote:
Originally posted by Blik
ehhh, what about all the hate against the Europeans!!!???? What did we do wrong, expect from providing you with the best trance of the world........?????!!!!!

oh yeah, let me remind you that a lot of visitors of this very cool site are from Europe.....!!!!

cheers

hey hope thats not directed towards me there blik...:)
im likin da europeans!! much respect!
why all the muthaing hate???!?!?!?!
who cares?
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 
Privacy Statement