return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 
do you like my song?
View this Thread in Original format
BTG
[[ LINK REMOVED ]]

I just started, but i like what i have so far, so i thought i would share.

simple, but good.
pkcRAISTLIN
afraid of melody by any chance?
BTG
quote:
Originally posted by pkcRAISTLIN
afraid of melody by any chance?

no. it's techno.

i've done my fair share of melodies.
pkcRAISTLIN
quote:
Originally posted by BTG
no. it's techno.

oh, its techno? well it sounds pretty good for techno (but that's kinda like saying your dog does the best s).
BTG
oh, i didn't know techno was .

please gimme some good djs to download. i'd like to hear what you consider 'un'
pkcRAISTLIN
Im sure you could find some stuff you like at technoaddict.com, why are you bothering to hang around here with all us trance fanboys?
Fledz
quote:
Originally posted by pkcRAISTLIN
Im sure you could find some stuff you like at technoaddict.com, why are you bothering to hang around here with all us minimal fanboys?

fixed
pkcRAISTLIN
ing minimal. now there's a genre!
BTG
there's two kind of minimal. the good kind, and the kind with bleeps and bips that nobody likes.

and pkc, you still need to show me some good trance, because i'm almost certain that none exists.
pkcRAISTLIN
quote:
Originally posted by BTG
and pkc, you still need to show me some good trance, because i'm almost certain that none exists.

Eelke Kleijn - it all comes together.

that's new isn't it? im not so good with names and dates etc. but i just bought it so its new to me.

Fledz
quote:
Originally posted by BTG
there's two kind of minimal. the good kind, and the kind with bleeps and bips that nobody likes.

What's the good kind? It's either minimal or it isn't. As soon as there's some semblance of melody or any actual sophisticated structure it's no longer minimal.
Fpcookie
computer says no.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 
Privacy Statement