return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 
Work Naps
View this Thread in Original format
sweds00
I take one everyday on my lunch hour. Usually get in about 45 min. Soooooooo refreshed for the last bit of work. Does anyone else participate in a littly nappy time at there job?
Mr.Mystery
Where job?

Yeah, I do that in night shifts occasionally because there can easily be 2 hour gaps when there's absolutely nothing to do.
DCgirly
Yes, they are amazing. Just make sure you don't sleep more than 45 minutes or you will feel worse.
Omega_Blue
every day from 11:30-12:00.

slightly related story, today i fell asleep (as i usually do) and woke up to the sounds of people working, i ended up forgetting to set an alarm + not hearing the bell sound for break to be over and woke up around 12:15. whoops.
Omega_Blue
quote:
Originally posted by DCgirly
Yes, they are amazing. Just make sure you don't sleep more than 45 minutes or you will feel worse.

regardless, i feel groggy for a couple of minutes, but once i either get a coffee or start moving again i feel fine.
Protege
were not supposed to take naps at work but some guys do anyways. just yesterday i saw this one guy sprawled out on 2 chairs behind an open closet door. it was funny.
Omega_Blue
another slightly related story- a buddy of mine from back home used to work 3rd shift as a security guard for a construction site (for a big apartment park), we used to go there and drink and walk around the half-built complexes. well, he used to always tell us about how he would never sleep on the job, but the one time he did a couple of punk kids ended up vandalizing the entire property and stealing a bunch of . go figure.
adi_hanson
naa a bit of self abuse does me , will have to with the situation with the GF , that way i can anyone, anyway and that stimulates me no end!!!!!!
Omega_Blue
quote:
Originally posted by adi_hanson
naa a bit of self abuse does me , will have to with the situation with the GF , that way i can anyone, anyway and that stimulates me no end!!!!!!

well, that was completely out of left field.

quote:
Originally posted by Protege
were not supposed to take naps at work but some guys do anyways. just yesterday i saw this one guy sprawled out on 2 chairs behind an open closet door. it was funny.

i just bumped your latest mix thread, fyi.
Ania_xox
I can't count the number of times I have woken up on one of the couches in the staff room to my name being called over the intercom b/c i have slept over 15 minutes past the end of my lunch

Last week I was so tired and had finished all my work for the day and it was dead so I passed out on a pile of tents in the back room

naps are such a huge part of my daily life

L.E.N.
most of the time Im working through my lunch. Must be nice to get a "power nap" in.
Fibonacci
I used to when I drove to work out on long island, pass out in my car 45 minute power nap. I do the whole subway/bus thing now, so not really any place to do that now...
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement