return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Memory Loss - need some help pls
View this Thread in Original format
miniscus
Hi, i was i a serious car crash 2 weeks ago. Injuries aside thankfully we all ok.

i currenty have a memory prob due to the crash, my earliest memory would be a week before the crash and the last 2 month are really fuzzy...

so my prob.. i use to dl trance radio shows from a certain site,it was a trance related site only iirc, i went more so there cos it was one of the few place that had dj shah`s Magic Island, if i remember correctly is had direct and torrent downloads.. .

i think it was trance"something".com, from what i rememember and the url was quite short.. then again i could be wrong.. but i think i`m right with the assumptions.

so can anybody help me? i need that torrent site or one that has the tranceshows weekly, thanks :)
KiNeTiC ENeRgY
quote:
Originally posted by miniscus
Hi, i was i a serious car crash 2 weeks ago. Injuries aside thankfully we all ok.

i currenty have a memory prob due to the crash, my earliest memory would be a week before the crash and the last 2 month are really fuzzy...

so my prob.. i use to dl trance radio shows from a certain site,it was a trance related site only iirc, i went more so there cos it was one of the few place that had dj shah`s Magic Island, if i remember correctly is had direct and torrent downloads.. .

i think it was trance"something".com, from what i rememember and the url was quite short.. then again i could be wrong.. but i think i`m right with the assumptions.

so can anybody help me? i need that torrent site or one that has the tranceshows weekly, thanks :)

trancesphere, tranceairwaves....not sure if there still around though. Google is your friend.
Project-K
:wtf:
trewqy
I AM THE FIRST TO SAY IT IN THIS THREAD

ALTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
Stef De Roux
:stongue: :stongue: :stongue: :stongue:
good try
jastiC
tla
StanVoid
do you also want our credit card & SSN #'s to refresh your memory?
miniscus
haha this got taken as a hoax.. haha but seriously my memory is kinda fried due to impact + shock + the meds i was on .. so yeah if anybobdy knows the site pls let me know

@mods: if this turns into a "stop spamming thread" its cool close the thread
miniscus
it was trancef.com :D
stren
the most important thing is, its a dick!

Lira
quote:
Originally posted by miniscus
@mods: if this turns into a "stop spamming thread" its cool close the thread

You can close it yourself (scroll down to find out more) :)
idoru
You guys really should stop jumping on the "holy , an alt!" bandwagon.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement