return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > UEFA Euro 2008

Pages: [1] 2 3 
[Group C] Romania - France
View this Thread in Original format
noikeee
First game of the "group of death". Romania have a good team but will have to face 3 better ones (in theory), with France being the first.

These games against Romania are going to be decisive, as whoever loses points to them will be at a big disadvantage for going through. This will also be a good way to measure exactly how good are France - they have brilliant individual players, but can they look as impressive as Portugal yesterday or Germany today?
The_G0dfather
1-0
RapidFire
lets hope France are over the habbit of slow tournament starts because this group is crucial. their first wc group was a joke compared to this so they can`t afford to take it easy right from the start. allez les blues!! :D
Meat187
I so want Romania and The Netherlands to advance from this group, but it probably won't happen. :(
verndogs
I say les bleus wake up and it's 2-0.
nchs09
France 2-0
paulandrews
2-2
TranceGiant
0-0
PEZ68
, I will miss it as I won't leave the office before half-time :(

I don't really know what to think about this game. Last competitions showed that we always sucks at opening games :/

I predict a hard win for us, with 2 late goals.
bas
Here we go!

I really need Evra and/or Nasri subbed into this game for my fantasy squad lol :(

trunks1022
quote:
Originally posted by bas
Here we go!

I really need Evra and/or Nasri subbed into this game for my fantasy squad lol :(

haha oops, bench
denys envy
They look pretty even so far... France needs more creativity in attack, Anelka looks slow.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 
Privacy Statement