return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 
I was at Wendy's...
View this Thread in Original format
Alex
And some blue toothed me something on my phone.

The file name was so ing long that I couldn't see the sender, or the description (The part where it says its a bluetooth transfer and not an email/internet).

I decided to open it at work and hopefully crash our network, sadly I discovered it was just a picture of 12 year old girls wrestling in mud. The picture was named something like 126269823729923876298367293876298762976aFWOJT235N23TRJKN23TJNKGE0GUW08G23NTK23T-DRTE (I assume DRTE is some clever mispelling for "dirty")... And ya, it was what looked like 3 (maybe 4) 12 year old girls wrestling in mud.

I tried to narrow down the suspects in the restaurant after I discovered it was blue toothed to me ( I still didn't know what it was), the likely **** was this 400 pound monstrosity in a bright orange shirt and phone holster for his belt.

I'll consider posting the pic when I get home, I deleted it off my work comp as soon as I saw what it was :wtf:
bas
Wow that's weird and creepy. You probably shouldn't be leaving your phone open to file reception like that :wtf:
Alex
I'd had it on because a friend of mine was sending me stuff while we were on the bus, I guess I forgot to take it off :stongue:
nchs09
I you wear a bluetooth... you are a prick.
Alex
I don't, phone holster guy had one I'm SURE.
Ygrene
quote:
Originally posted by nchs09
I you wear a bluetooth... you are a prick.

I have a Bluetooth keyboard that I have with me at all times. I use it with my laptop, my phone, and my cpu. I connected a strap to it so I can carry it like a messenger bag. How do you feel about that?
bas
quote:
Originally posted by Ygrene
I have a Bluetooth keyboard that I have with me at all times. I use it with my laptop, my phone, and my cpu. I connected a strap to it so I can carry it like a messenger bag. How do you feel about that?

I want to punch you in the face so bad right now.
Project-K
quote:
Originally posted by Ygrene

You dick.
EXTREMUM
quote:
Originally posted by Alex
And some blue toothed me something on my phone.

The file name was so ing long that I couldn't see the sender, or the description (The part where it says its a bluetooth transfer and not an email/internet).

I decided to open it at work and hopefully crash our network, sadly I discovered it was just a picture of 12 year old girls wrestling in mud. The picture was named something like 126269823729923876298367293876298762976aFWOJT235N23TRJKN23TJNKGE0GUW08G23NTK23T-DRTE (I assume DRTE is some clever mispelling for "dirty")... And ya, it was what looked like 3 (maybe 4) 12 year old girls wrestling in mud.

I tried to narrow down the suspects in the restaurant after I discovered it was blue toothed to me ( I still didn't know what it was), the likely **** was this 400 pound monstrosity in a bright orange shirt and phone holster for his belt.

I'll consider posting the pic when I get home, I deleted it off my work comp as soon as I saw what it was :wtf:

That's some wicked . From now on, pass-protect your phone.
KiNeTiC ENeRgY
thats what u get for eating at Wendy's u fat bastard.

charon
Can you post the pic pls? kthxbye
blacknoizybox
didn't your mama tell you to put a condom over your phone?
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 
Privacy Statement