return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > UEFA Euro 2008

Pages: [1] 2 3 
[Group D] Greece - Sweden
View this Thread in Original format
noikeee
Greece the current european champions (don't remind me on that!), vs the Zlatan Ibrahimovic+10 random muppets team. Ok, some of those muppets are well known like Henrik Larsson or Elmander.

I'm expecting this to be a very close match - everyone is saying this greek team doesn't look any weaker than 4 years ago, and no matter how lucky they were to get that trophy, they were dangerous. Plus they have learned how to attack properly during these 4 years - although yesterday one of our commentators was saying they're likely to go ultra defensive on this particular game, with 3 centre-backs.
paulandrews
I expect this match to be even more boring than yesterday's France - Romania snoozefest.

Sweden lost to Ukraine in the pre-Euro friendly, so they probably aren't in their best shape, I guess. Still, I think they'll beat the concrete Greek defence and win 1-0.
The_G0dfather
Going for 1_1
verndogs
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
TranceGiant
rofl....greece showsing quite possibly the weakest and most pathetic performance I've witnessed in years.
noikeee
Hilariously poor game.
benni
i agree
this game is really boring

i am cheering for holland instead
verndogs
quote:
Originally posted by TranceGiant
rofl....greece showsing quite possibly the weakest and most pathetic performance I've witnessed in years.

And THAT'S how they won Euro 2004 :o
The_G0dfather
quote:
Originally posted by verndogs
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz˛

they're not even running when they have the ball
OurManFlint
Lol, I'm in a pool at my work where 2 teams are drawn for 8 people and winner takes all. The teams drawn for me: Greece and France. Possibly the two most boring teams so far. I'm rooting for both for a chance at the pool, I hope I don't of boredom...

The_G0dfather
Zlatan :crazy:
verndogs
YES!!!!!
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 
Privacy Statement