return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > UEFA Euro 2008

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 
[Group C] Netherlands - France
View this Thread in Original format
Dj_Day-V
Look who's back

Hail Robben:gsmile:

what you guys think?
verndogs
i'm taking an extended lunch break to watch this match at my regular pub....

looking forward to this match :)
chesco
come on holland.
The_G0dfather
The French didnt look sharp AT ALL during their opening game. But considering the interview where Gallas i believe openly critisized Domenech for his defensive approach, i think the french will be extremely eager for this one.

Gonna go for the cheeseheads though, comon holland.

Letsz go bold:

4-1 :D
The_G0dfather
quote:
Originally posted by Dj_Day-V

Who to replace ?

Kuyt played excellent and we might need his fighting skills on the midfield, the french have some strong and physical players.

But then again, Robben could do some serious damage.
PEZ68
We rarely disappoint against big teams in tournaments so I'm confident :)
verndogs
quote:
Originally posted by PEZ68
We rarely disappoint against big teams in tournaments so I'm confident :)

Also helps for you guys that Henry will be starting and Anelka will be relegated to the bench.

I don't know what to expect from this game really.
The_G0dfather
If the french play the way they did against romania they're ed. Thats all.
eieregooie
quote:
Originally posted by Dj_Day-V

what you guys think?

As a substitute perhaps. I think NL had a very well balanced team last match so I don't feel Robben HAS to be added. I agree with The_G0dfather that Kuyt has done a great and tough job, and I'm not too sure Robben is up to that just yet since he's just recovered.
Intuition
I like both teams (maybe Holland a little more), but I want this to be an opportunity for some of the youngsters and less-known players to start shining, so I'm hoping for a good game from Benzema, and Huntelaar off the bench. I wouldn't mind seeing France win though, because they'll need the points (as Holland can make them up later vs. Romania), and I really don't want Italy to make it out of the group stage, so if they screw up tomorrow, I'll be well pleased.

nchs09
Was reading on the madrid website that robben will be coming off the bench and playing a little. Netherlands to win it 2-0
bas
Should be a good match, obviously Holland will be facing a completely different team than Romania did. I'd like to see something from Benzema and Nasri as I've never seen them play before but have heard nothing but great things.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 
Privacy Statement