return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > UEFA Euro 2008

Pages: [1] 2 
[Group D] Spain - Sweden
View this Thread in Original format
verndogs
I hope this will be an exciting game
jupiterone
i'd like to see sweden win
FCB_Fanatic
also think this will be an interesting match. I'll go for a draw: 2-2
pierre_escargot
Larsson's movement at the tender age of 37 is causing the Spanish defence all sorts of problems.

Good game so far with few chances but plenty of play in the middle of the pitch.

After their demolition of Russia, I was a little concerned over the Spanish defence and this has justified it. That seems to be the way with all the so called top teams in this tournament, even the Dutch don't look all that comfortable at the back.
nchs09
1-1 still at the end and spain is close.... see if they can manage.

Went to eat with my dad to a fast food joint full of souther people and the game was on..... we were both like OMG and DAMN and throwing our arms in the air and stuff.

People thought we were crazy.
nchs09
GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! at 92nd minute
plastikE
Wow. What an ending
FCB_Fanatic
YES !!!!! deserved win for Spain :D
pierre_escargot
LOL.

Both teams were awful second half, but Spain just edged it. Where the has Kallstrom been all tournament, he's a decent player.. plays a big role for Lyon, who aren't a bad club side.

If he'd been introduced earlier (when Ibrahimovich went off), then Sweden might have had more impetus up front.
chesco
Great finish from villa.

trancedanne
Marcus Rosenberg, why the was he in this match anyway when we have Allbäck who has scored & played against Spain many times? I like Lagerbäck but sometimes he makes such ing bad descisions.
Anyway we will win against Russia & loose agains Netherlands so its pretty predictable what will happen...
FCB_Fanatic
quote:
Originally posted by trancedanne
Marcus Rosenberg, why the was he in this match anyway when we have Allbäck who has scored & played against Spain many times? I like Lagerbäck but sometimes he makes such ing bad descisions.
Anyway we will win against Russia & loose agains Netherlands so its pretty predictable what will happen...

don't underestimate Russia, they really have a good team ;)
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement