return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > UEFA Euro 2008

Pages: [1] 2 
[Group D] Russia - Greece
View this Thread in Original format
verndogs
I don't have hope of this game being exciting....
jupiterone
i dont think it'll be exciting either, but russia has this. greece is going home this time
Zayatz
Russia 2-0
pierre_escargot
I hope Greece actually come out and try and win this game instead of camping in their own half for 80 minutes as per usual and scoring with a set-piece.

I'm hoping for a draw in the other match today so both of these will come out in attack mode needing a win.
nchs09
I actually think this will be a good game and plan on watching it..... Russia should win this.
pierre_escargot
I'm a bit disappointed, this is going to be the last of the games where each group game is shown sequentially. Channel-flicking as of tomorrow me thinks.
CSB
quote:
Originally posted by pierre_escargot
I'm a bit disappointed, this is going to be the last of the games where each group game is shown sequentially. Channel-flicking as of tomorrow me thinks.
NO!!! yeah i actually really like it, where teh games are always n at the exact same time, and if you want to, you could never miss a second of any game.
gehzumteufel
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Russia 1 Greece 0 at the half! :D
pierre_escargot
quote:
Originally posted by gehzumteufel
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Russia 1 Greece 0 at the half! :D

Amen to that. Greece don't deserve to progress based on their performance either tonight or last week. They look ordinary against a much more aggressive Russian side.

Greece's problem is that they are no longer a suprise package in the tournament, teams know how to play against them, and they look like they've lost their edge and motivation.
FCB_Fanatic
YES !!! Russia leads at half time :D

hope that Greece will be eliminated very soon out of the tournament :D

jupiterone
how exactly did greece win 4 years ago?
gehzumteufel
quote:
Originally posted by jupiterone
how exactly did greece win 4 years ago?

haha if I know. Greece is getting their ass handed to them mostly. Russia has dominated most of the game. Lots of shots on goal for them.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement