return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Canada - Western Canada

Help Me!
View this Thread in Original format
krashi
If anyone was at Sweet select DJ series 1 at the commodore. Can you please help me identify the songs tiesto Spun. And/Or tell me where I can download the live set (if anywhere)
I really want to know the names of a couple of the songs I heard that night. they were just so damn sexy =)
i wasn't there, but i heard he spun a few songs from in search of sunrise 2 (in the beginning) then a few songs from summerbreeze. Check the tracklistings for those cds, maybe you'll find wut u are looking for! :)
or describe the songs u remember here!
Three drives - Sunset on Ibiza
yahel - voyage
Taiko - Silence
tiesto - urban train
tiesto - flight 643
jan johnson - flesh (tiesto mix)
Pulser - Cloudwalking [Ferry Corsten Remix]
Mekka-diamondback

the ones you came up with:
Pulser - cloudwalking
Storm - Time to burn (unknown remix)
CJ bolland - the prophet
Dumonde - Tomorrow (moogwai remix)
Delerium - silence (tiesto sunrise mix)
Moogwai - viola (armin remix)
Blaze - to my beat (abassador remix)

hope it helps
I cannot thank you enough for this information.

thanx
all i can say is, after seeing this partial tracklisting.. it pains me that i could not be there.. tiesto being perhaps my favorite dj
why could i not be 19. after all, in the famous words of aaliyah.. age is naught but a number

that's enough whine for now :)

tiesto please come back!
Guh, I hear yah on that age issue :(

I can't go see Max Graham tomorrow just cuz of my age *growls*, and I'll be 19 in a few short month! *frustrates*

Oh and yes, Tiesto Should definately make a trip back to Vancouver area sometime soon :)

-Peace,
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement