return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > UEFA Euro 2008

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 
[Quarter Final] Croatia - Turkey (pg. 5)
View this Thread in Original format
Frenkieee
Except for the last 2 minutes, this match has been an abomination.

Imo Turkey doesn't deserve to be in the semi-finals. Got to admit, I didn't get a chance to see the match against the Czechs but from what I did see, it was utter crap.
benni
one of the most boring matches ive seen, except for the ending, and the drama after the game... i felt sorry for the croats in the end who just won and lost it all in the same minute
The_G0dfather
this is the 99 champions league final all over :crazy:
basd
Turkey look like the new Germans with all those narrow escapes.. Can't they just play the last ten minutes of their semifinal? Would save us a lot of yawns.
The_G0dfather
I cant see it from here, but half of my city is probably on fire :p
Kapedan
This was crazyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! I feel really bad for the Croats because they played an equal game. However, one has to win.

Now..lets go Hollandaaaaaaaa! :D:D
CraveTheRave
What an amazing finish!!
SYSTEM-J
You just cannot write those Turks off. They have more self-belief and determination than most of the other teams put together. I wish England had half as much belief as the Turks.
The_G0dfather
It just runs in their blood, its their temperament. What they lack in skills they make up for in determination (not always in a positive way, remember the the swiss game before the euros :D ).

I guess their weakness is at the same time their strength. It prevents them from getting cocky, unlike many great football nations.
Geoffb3
officially afraid to leave the house now, im sure i smell burning from my backyard ...i can still here car horns in Mississauga

Janissary
IT WAS ALL BEAUTIFUL FELLAS, WHAT CAN I SAY.

WE'RE FULL OF SURPRISES.

In all our last three games we've come back from the dead and slay our enemies. :D
HardTranceProd
:wtf::D
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 
Privacy Statement