return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > UEFA Euro 2008

The Turkish jinx
View this Thread in Original format
malek
guys hear me on this one.

The turks are jinxed, thats it, they will win the Euro, why haven't i thought of this before.:o

I'll explain why.:p

Greeks and Turks hate each other, they always compete and try to be better than the next.

Greeks won the 2004 Euro, it's impossible for the Turks to sit there and watch their arch-enemey win and boast winning the euro.

Turks will do whatever to win and settle this unfairness! They are jinxed.

In 1000 years, both these two teams will have won only one euro championship, Greece's was a fluke, and the Turks outfluked them.:stongue: :stongue:
pierre_escargot
quote:
Originally posted by malek

The turks are jinxed, thats it, they will win the Euro, why haven't i thought of this before.:o

Greeks and Turks hate each other, they always compete and try to be better than the next.

Greeks won the 2004 Euro, it's impossible for the Turks to sit there and watch their arch-enemey win and boast winning the euro.

In 1000 years, both these two teams will have won only one euro championship, Greece's was a fluke, and the Turks outfluked them.:stongue: :stongue:

You know what's funny, I was just thinking of that myself. Greece and Turkey aren't exactly the best of mates when it comes to football, and as Greece did it 4 years ago, Turkey might just do it this year.

They are going to have to play better football against Germany though if they're going to progress any further. Croatia weren't at their brilliant best tonight and had their chances to bury Turkey and didn't take them. I don't think Turkey had one half chance in the standard 90 minutes.
Intuition
quote:
Originally posted by malek

Yes... no.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement