return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 
Be kind rewind.....
View this Thread in Original format
nchs09
Anybody see the movie? A+ A Great movie with hilarious parts, but in the end its a feel good story about a neighborhood coming together.

I highly recommend it.
jdat
I wanted my money back

seriously
nchs09
quote:
Originally posted by jdat
I wanted my money back

seriously
What? You didnt enjoy it? No sense of humor:mad: :whip: :thepirate
smakmagik
ing fantastic film
Loved it to bits
Meat187
Clearly one of the better comedies to hit the screen in recent year. It's actually miles above all those stupid movie parodies, Hugh Grant & Jennifer Aniston romcoms or American-pie-ish teenage crap that Hollywood puts out en masse.
Nothing extraordinary, but a nice enjoyable and entertaining movie.
KiNeTiC ENeRgY
Thought it was actually. I just saw Walk Hard: Dewey Cox story and laughed my ass off. Much better choice.
Slylee
quote:
Originally posted by Meat187
Clearly one of the better comedies to hit the screen in recent year. It's actually miles above all those stupid movie parodies, Hugh Grant & Jennifer Aniston romcoms or American-pie-ish teenage crap that Hollywood puts out en masse.
Nothing extraordinary, but a nice enjoyable and entertaining movie.

THANK YOU.

sometimes i feel like i'm the only human being left on earth who doesn't find recent comedies funny at all. knocked up? yea um, not so much. that wasn't funny at all, it was stressful to watch lol
KiNeTiC ENeRgY
quote:
Originally posted by Slylee
THANK YOU.

sometimes i feel like i'm the only human being left on earth who doesn't find recent comedies funny at all. knocked up? yea um, not so much. that wasn't funny at all, it was stressful to watch lol

no doubt...was more oh they just ruined their life and its too much reality...not funny.
RJT

Amanda Bynes is the tops. :gsmile:
Candeeman
Not that funny....Except maybe for Jack Black

Meat187
quote:
Originally posted by Slylee
THANK YOU.

Last year this chick dragged me along to watch "John Tucker must die" with her. That one ranks amongst the worst movies I've ever paid money for. What an imbecile pile of ! Worst of all: 2 month later a friend of mine had bought the DVD and suggested we watch it over a few beers :wtf: :mad: :wtf:
Thank god I missed "Knocked up". The trailer alone tells me how bad that one must be.
Slylee
quote:
Originally posted by KiNeTiC ENeRgY
no doubt...was more oh they just ruined their life and its too much reality...not funny.

exactly. and what kind of moron would be like, "i'm having it" after a one night stand with a pothead fatty with no job?

along with rape, that is one of the few circumstances in which even pro-life people should be like, "oh yea..it's ok, get an abortion".
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 
Privacy Statement